More wins: Phins or the Raiders | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More wins: Phins or the Raiders

gonick1 said:
No! NO! NO!! the nfc west or nfc. is a joke I could put together a team of finn fans that could go .500 in the NFC cmon dudes gonna lose his bet all cuz we play in the AFCE and hiz buddies Oakland TRADERS play who? the seahawks? Rams? Chiefs? SanD is the only real comp they have mabey the dongcos? look at the raid. only division where a sub-.500 season can get you into the play-off's and we cant get in w/ winning our div. and 10 wins please!! and if I hear ******ed fools like rome and randy cross say things like "fish-Fade" ever again I'll get violent.

1) The Raiders play in the AFC West, not the NFC West.

2) The Seahawks play in the NFC West these days.

3) I don't have paranormal powers of perception required to make any more sense out of what you wrote.

Oaklandraider said:
Raiders have more wins go to raiders.com and find out.

How sure are you about that? If you're certain, do you think whoever provided this information could get me exact scores? I'd love to be able to beat all the spreads this season. ;)

_dan24 said:
LOL, it's only 10 bucks. I'm hoping we turn out 9 wins.

The Raiders only look better in offense to me. I can't remember if they did anything to improve their defense. Randy was a HUGE boost though.

Haha, no it got worse! They traded P-Buc! :roflmao:

Nasty

Im not really trying tb be biassed but it takes a whole lot of time to rebuild so im going with The raiders we have an explosive O and we have an ok defense there is no one on your offense.

Oaklandraider said:
there is no one on your offense.

Chambers,Booker,Boston,Brown,McMichael and possibly Williams are no one?

Not compared to what we have and they have not been consistent Porter had 9tds and 998 yard and moss had 13tds and 778 yards collins has one of the strongest accurate arms in the Nfl, jordan is raw if you watch this guy on jets games hes spectacular and he avreaged 5.2 yards a carry as a back up not to shabby as well as our O-line we are solid on offense, teyo jhonson and courtney anderson TE who are rising stars we got this one on lock.

You guys have no defense. Our defense will be top 10 once again. Our offense will also improve dramtically thanks to Scott Linehan's playcalling.

with what talent on your O not very promising, our D we just signd foremen to fill our void as well as we have a corner who was almoast taking buchanons spot anywayz so were good there we will have a top 10 D also im thinking 11-5 or 10-6 for the raiders for you guys 8-8 or 9-7.

Back
Top Bottom