More wins: Phins or the Raiders | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More wins: Phins or the Raiders

SoCal Raider said:
With the exception of Boston... there's not a single player on that list that's even worthy of being game planned against.

:shakeno:

You cant be that stupid!!!

Oh ya,you like the faiders.....so maybe

Boik14 said:
Hmm thats funny. Booker is a former 1000 yard guy;
Marty Booker is a joke.

Boik14 said:
Chambers is usually in the top 5 in YPC and pretty decent RAC;
Chambers is a non - factor.

Boik14 said:
McMike is a top 5 TE
Who are we kidding?

Boik14 said:
and we're gonna have 2 stud backs.
Let me know when you get one.

Boik14 said:
Boston is the LEAST of your concerns since he wont even be starting in all probability.
Whatever you say.

Easy win for you. Miami will be much better then the pathetic Oakland raiders.

Dr. Dolphin 24/7

DolfanInSoCal said:
I live in southern california and i have some friends that are part of the "Raider Nation"(Idiots). Anyway, I bet my friends ten dollars the Dophins will have more wins then the Raiders. Do you think I will win?
MAN YOU SHOULD HAVE BET HIM MORE MONEY CAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO WIN THAT BET.I JUST BELIVE THAT NORV IS A GREAT CORD. BUT NOT A GOOD HC THE RAIDERS WILL ATLEAST WIN 6-7 GAMES BUT THAT WONT BE ENOUGH TO BEAT THE FINS RECORD WE WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

The Raiders are an old team just like Al Davis......"Just Win Baby," something the Raiders know nothing about and haven't for years.

CanadianPhinFan said:
Couldn't come up with a better word. You know what I mean.
I really have no idea what you mean. All those guys are either garbage or unproven rookies... that should be pretty obvious to all the non - homers. :rolleyes:

SoCal Raider said:
I really have no idea what you mean. All those guys are either garbage or unproven rookies... that should be pretty obvious to all the non - homers. :rolleyes:

Garbage or unproven rookies? Look at stats. I don't see anything better on your Raiders, except Moss.

SoCal Raider said:

I don't think anybody who covers football thinks Chambers or McMichael are garbage. We have a lot of new faces on defense but Jason Taylor can still change a game (NE last season). Saying there's nobody to game plan against on Miami's roster is just plain naive.

That being said I don't know who gets more wins overall. The fins are in a better division.

SoCal Raider said:

Isn't there a bank you should be robbing?

Back
Top Bottom