More wins: Phins or the Raiders

SoCal Raider said:
Marty Booker is a joke.

Chambers is a non - factor.

Who are we kidding?

Let me know when you get one.

Whatever you say.
Wow maybe Raider fans are stupider than Jet fans?!?!?!?! :shakeno:

What an idiot you just made yourself out to look like.

Yep my brother is raiderfan with the tat, the "raider room", and that blind faith that Al Davis IS God. He like most of the raiderNation is clueless. Unlike myself, I KNOW Saban is the second coming :-)

Dr. Dolphin 24/7

DolfanInSoCal said:
I live in southern california and i have some friends that are part of the "Raider Nation"(Idiots). Anyway, I bet my friends ten dollars the Dophins will have more wins then the Raiders. Do you think I will win?
I think that you will win your ten bucks, just because they picked up Moss, they think that they are SB contenders, and they don't realize that Jordan is a good back, but he has bad fumbleitis!

muscle979 said:
Saying there's nobody to game plan against on Miami's roster is just plain naive.
Well after we figure out how to read, we'll realize that the comment was in reference to your offense, not your entire roster. Personally, I think you guys have as much talent on defense as any team in the league. I have a lot of respect for Saban's thought process in building around that front 7. Too bad Al Davis still can't figure out that CB is the most overrated position in football.

That said, your offense doesn't scare anybody. :D

drdolphin said:
Yep my brother is raiderfan with the tat, the "raider room", and that blind faith that Al Davis IS God.
Al Davis is a fool. As soon as he recognizes what parts of the game have passed him by, then maybe this organization can recapture some of the success it had in the past.

SoCal Raider said:
Al Davis is a fool. As soon as he recognizes what parts of the game have passed him by, then maybe this organization can recapture some of the success it had in the past.
I am not sure that Norv is the right coach for that team. There seem to be more players with problems on the Raiders. I question if Norv has the mentality to take that on over the long haul.

DolfanInSoCal said:
I live in southern california and i have some friends that are part of the "Raider Nation"(Idiots). Anyway, I bet my friends ten dollars the Dophins will have more wins then the Raiders. Do you think I will win?
I think the Fins will pull it together before the Raiders do. I have a lot of Raidernation around me as well, and three quarters of them couldn't even tell you who is one the roster.

Just want to wish the Oakland Raiders good luck in the AFC West. San Diego Chargers, Kansas City Chiefs, and Denver Broncos. You guys will be lucky if you finish 3rd in your division, my prediction is last.

AFC WEST (My predictions)
1.) Kansas City
2.) San Diego
3.) Denver
4.) Oakland

You guys have haven't improved much on D which is going to be a problem. Trading away Napolean Harris and Phillip Buchanon is going to hurt even though Fabian Washington was a good draft pick. But you guys haven't done much in FA for defense... Warrick Holdman won't be the answer to all your defensive problems. :rolleyes: I will give credit where credit is due and do feel that Burgess and Foreman were alright picks but not enough. I'm guessing that your offense will be above average and your defense will be below average AT BEST.

painnotpleasure said:
Just want to wish the Oakland Raiders good luck in the AFC West. San Diego Chargers, Kansas City Chiefs, and Denver Broncos. You guys will be lucky if you finish 3rd in your division, my prediction is last.

AFC WEST (My predictions)
1.) Kansas City
2.) San Diego
3.) Denver
4.) Oakland

You guys have haven't improved much on D which is going to be a problem. Trading away Napolean Harris and Phillip Buchanon is going to hurt even though Fabian Washington was a good draft pick. But you guys haven't done much in FA for defense... Warrick Holdman won't be the answer to all your defensive problems. :rolleyes: I'm guessing your offense will be above average and your defense will be below average AT BEST.
I would flip your 1 and 2 picks. I think San Diego is going even tougher this year. I know that KC has added an awful lot of help, especially with Pat, but I think the depth that San Diego got in there draft, I would have to give it to them over KC.

You guys have not seen our additves starting with the line backer spot where we filled our void on D evrything else is set. We will have the most dangerous Wr corps this season no doubt about it, Our running game will be devloped becuse our O-line is getting more solid evry day especially gallery and grove. Collins will be on his A-game with all of his wepons. we will regain our Sb contendership this season and unlike 2002 we will win it!!!!

SoCal Raider said:
What about the illiterate Dolphin fan? :rolleyes:

... Pot meet kettle. :rolleyes:
Oh the irony of a raider fan calling phin fans illiterate! Its common knowledge raider fans are the most ******ed in the world. Its like when you asked someone for the first time "whats 2+2?" and they looked at you funny like you should know. Thats exactly what happens when you ask any teams fans "which team has the dumbest fans?" Everyone knows its raider fans.

Raiders, simply because the Phins have to face the world champs twice, the number two Defense in the Bills, and the Jets who are just down right annoying.

Oaklandraider said:
You guys have not seen our additves starting with the line backer spot where we filled our void on D evrything else is set. We will have the most dangerous Wr corps this season no doubt about it, Our running game will be devloped becuse our O-line is getting more solid evry day especially gallery and grove. Collins will be on his A-game with all of his wepons. we will regain our Sb contendership this season and unlike 2002 we will win it!!!!
Your additives? You mean additions, you 2nd grade spelling bee champ you; too bad its at age 39 or something that you accomplish such momentous feats. In raider nation that probably does qualify you for "college material" though. :lol:

Gotta love fans of opposing teams who just see everything falling into place and things falling just right. Like the fact you still have no D, a Qb who while strong armed is very prone to mistakes, a RB thats never been an everydown guy at this level, and OL questions. Have fun in 3rd place.

1. KC
2. SD
3. Chokeland Faiders
4. Donkeys

Back
Top Bottom