More wins: Phins or the Raiders | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More wins: Phins or the Raiders

DolfanInSoCal said:
I live in southern california and i have some friends that are part of the "Raider Nation"(Idiots). Anyway, I bet my friends ten dollars the Dophins will have more wins then the Raiders. Do you think I will win?

I think you should have bet more cause you'll win :wink:

CanadianPhinFan said:
No doubt you'll win. The Raiders need defense to have a winning season. IMO they will be like the Cincinatti Bengals--no defense, all offense.
We got pretty far with no defense in 2002.

_dan24 said:
I can't remember if they did anything to improve their defense.
Putting together an offense that can sustain a drive and win TOP should help.

byroan said:
Chambers,Booker,Boston,Brown,McMichael and possibly Williams are no one?
With the exception of Boston... there's not a single player on that list that's even worthy of being game planned against.

Phins will have more wins if our qb position is adequate.

Id guess we'll have 8-9 w's and they'll have 6-7

SoCal Raider said:
Putting together an offense that can sustain a drive and win TOP should help.
It looks like all you did was add the big play threat with moss and jordan. Jordan's never even started a game and so even though i like him hes not without questions.

SoCal Raider said:
With the exception of Boston... there's not a single player on that list that's even worthy of being game planned against.
Hmm thats funny. Booker is a former 1000 yard guy; Chambers is usually in the top 5 in YPC and pretty decent RAC; McMike is a top 5 TE, and we're gonna have 2 stud backs. Boston is the LEAST of your concerns since he wont even be starting in all probability.

DolfanInSoCal said:
I think that Raider guy is just a tad biased.:shakeno:

And most of the people on this site aren't? Neither team is a playoff team, but both teams can be a "spoiler," the raiders will win more games because of Moss and the AFC West, no matter how hard they're hyped, they do not have a team that is better than New England or the Jets in the division. I find it funny that KC is being hyped by some people when Priest Holmes can't stay healthy, Surtain is a ?, and Kendrell Bell never makes it through a season. When the playoffs come I doubt either team will compete, but both can be spoilers, it's really the Matt Leinart sweepstakes IMO, for both these teams but the Raiders have Walters, so they may want a different guy. I'm not gonna just say that the teams are better I'll list the teams that are better than both right now:New England, Baltimore, Indy, Cincy, Pittsburgh, Jax, NYJ, SD, as much as people hate them here Buffalo, Denver, and the overrated Chiefs.

Oaklandraider said:
with what talent on your O not very promising, our D we just signd foremen to fill our void as well as we have a corner who was almoast taking buchanons spot anywayz so were good there we will have a top 10 D also im thinking 11-5 or 10-6 for the raiders for you guys 8-8 or 9-7.

11-5 :shakeno: proof that crack don't smoke itself

Back
Top Bottom