Mort and Adam: Philbin Upset | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort and Adam: Philbin Upset

And god forbid Martin played in a lockerroom that included that miscreant Sapp. He makes Incognito look like a choir boy by comparison.

Sapp would have chewed Martin's little baby ass up, and I doubt Dungy would have done a thing to stop it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to Mort, Joe called Dungy after the Martin interview and took offense that Dungy blamed him for what happened in the locker room. Dungy said he did not, but if Joe had leaders like he had like Derrick Brooks, the incident would not have happened.
Well said bro. A good leader has good people around him or her to ensure things don't go off track and if they do they get corrected immediately.

I think both sides had soft interviews with Glazer and Dungy both helping their interviewee out. I call it even.

However, to the issue of Dungy, most ex - HC's would never put themselves in a spot to have to critique or criticize another coaches locker room or team culture. I thought in this interview, his criticisms were subtle, but evident. As I watched it, I thought "wouldn't this be a different type of interview if Mike Ditka had conducted it"?

I don't think the interview disqualifies Dungy from being an advisor to Ross in some capacity. In fact, I think you could argue that confronting the issue face to face with Martin was a good basis for which to provide guideance from in the future. However, I would be interested to know if he intends to sit down and discuss what happened with Incognito as well? If you want to provide good advice to Ross.....you would want to have the whole picture, wouldn't you?

As for Philbin, If the story is true, I'm thrilled to see him push back. I think all of the Phins coaches and front office types should have a little chip on their shoulder after how they have been portrayed in the press for this and other issues. Get angry, play angry and prove them all wrong on the field!!!!

Go Phins!

It was telling how Martin could not name one specific incident, always referring back to the culture and persistency of it all as well as the sister and mother slurs we heard in the media already. But never anything specific.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I LOVE it when Dungy plays the self-righteous card on this bullying garbage. The same guy who is rumored to have driven his allegedly gay son to commit suicide due to disowning him when he came out.

Good for Joe. I'm disappointed in Dungy.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Dungy has a point and the dumping of the leadership council was dumb.
This crap didn't just start this year....it was happening when the "Leadership Council" was here last year. This whole thing is because Martin is a weak ass!

I LOVE it when Dungy plays the self-righteous card on this bullying garbage. The same guy who is rumored to have driven his allegedly gay son to commit suicide due to disowning him when he came out.

Its just a rumor but I wouldn't be surprised if that was true. It seems it has happened to a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom