Mort Reports on Ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort Reports on Ricky

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Mort just said on ESPN that Ricky Williams is in even better shape than last season......and that the coaches say there is a noticable difference in his speed, strength, and endurance from last season....where he gained 1,853 yards.

Oh man. Does that spell trouble for the rest of the league. LOOK OUT!! :yell:

yikes! I believe it too. As long as Ricky stays healthy, the sky's the limit for him.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
If you thought last year was good for Ricky, wait until this year. :eek: :)

I will be happy with last years number, lol

Man, he's determined to show that last year was no fluke..did I read a bills fan post that said this guy was in it for himself...Well if this is being in for yourself...I'd hate to see if he was in it for the football team...I hope he stays healthy..This could be a dream year for a dolphin RB, especially one that lead the league last year..:lol: Did I just say a Dolpin RB lead the league last year..Man ol Man

It's crazy, huh. 25 years of little or no running game.....magically fixed in one season with the 8th greatest rushing season in history.

Originally posted by Muck
Mort just said on ESPN that Ricky Williams is in even better shape than last season......and that the coaches say there is a noticable difference in his speed, strength, and endurance from last season....where he gained 1,853 yards.

Oh man. Does that spell trouble for the rest of the league. LOOK OUT!! :yell:

Faster? STRONGER? Is this guy human?

I think RW has the potential to become the greatest RB ever. It seems he is trying to max out his potential and find out if that is true.

Was that all last year?

I had taped an All-pro special on Directv last year when the season finished. I recently looked at it just so I could see the Ricky highlights again............ It seems like he broke off at least 10 huge runs , mostly going the distance on all of them! Did he play for the phins before cause he could not have had all those runs in one season:confused: :lol: I just do not know how he could improve on last years performance.........Less fumbles......................Maybe,but I think that comes with him running so hard......... Just off the subject but does anybody really think the Bills or their fans think clearly? How many times I get on this board and have to see a post about how great they are going to be and how they are going to improve on 8-8? I really see them taking a step back this year after overachieving last season.....Just tired of hearing their false optimism!!!!!!!!:saberfigh

Re: Was that all last year?

Originally posted by Phins13
I had taped an All-pro special on Directv last year when the season finished. I recently looked at it just so I could see the Ricky highlights again............ It seems like he broke off at least 10 huge runs , mostly going the distance on all of them! Did he play for the phins before cause he could not have had all those runs in one season:confused: :lol: I just do not know how he could improve on last years performance.........Less fumbles......................Maybe,but I think that comes with him running so hard......... Just off the subject but does anybody really think the Bills or their fans think clearly? How many times I get on this board and have to see a post about how great they are going to be and how they are going to improve on 8-8? I really see them taking a step back this year after overachieving last season.....Just tired of hearing their false optimism!!!!!!!!:saberfigh

The Buffalo guys don't bother me. Well most anyway. Clumpy's alright. Buffalobutt or Buffaloboy is the only one who really talks smack. They're Buffalo Fans, you have to expect a teams fans to be optimistic. Buffalo has upgraded their defense and they did give up a lot of points last year. Hey, we were pretty pumped up before the season started last year. Hell, a lot of people were willing to fire Jay and wanted Lucas to start.

Ricky being bigger and stronger really won't mean a thing. You see, Ricky won't get a yard if our O Line isn't up to snuff. So lets see how well they do before we get all giddy about Ricky. Remember, Ricky's a nobody without his blocking force.

First of all, last year PROVED once and for all that a great running back makes the offensive line, not vice versa. Ricky was running absolutely WILD behind last year's OL, which happens to be this year's OL just with more young talent.

Originally posted by Emskirch

I will be happy with last years number, lol

Me, too... with one exception... no games with 40, 50 , or even 60 yards...

228 against the Bills was great, but we lost...

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Man, he's determined to show that last year was no fluke..did I read a bills fan post that said this guy was in it for himself...Well if this is being in for yourself...I'd hate to see if he was in it for the football team...I hope he stays healthy..This could be a dream year for a dolphin RB, especially one that lead the league last year..:lol: Did I just say a Dolpin RB lead the league last year..Man ol Man

The bills fans and media are good at one thing. decieving people into believing everything they write and say. I know lots of bills fans who like hillary clinton too. that should tell you everything when they already live in the most taxed state in the union and taxes are going up still.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom