Mortensen says... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mortensen says...

im not sold on mora and i think he might pull a saban and go to washington. and gaily is ok but i would rather have cam....

A part of me just wants to get this over with doesnt matter who they choose/

At this point, yea me too - my sleep and work production are suffering over this. If these are the three choices we have, as far as I'm concerend, draw a name from a hat...

His last year at Indiana they won at Wisconsin, 63-32, won at Michigan State, 37-28, defeated Northwestern, 56-21, beat Purdue, 13-7, and beat Kentucky, 26-15. They lost by two to Utah, who beat USC in a bowl game this year. They lost 27-14 to Ohio State, and 28-14 to Penn State. I'd say that was a pretty competitive football team.

Wow, I have to admit, that's pretty impressive.

But the record as a whole is utterly DEpressive.

Listen, you don't hire Cam Cameron as a team builder. You hire Cam Cameron as an offensive mind that can give us good offense while Dom Capers plugs and chugs away at the defense.

You hire Cam Cameron when you think you already have a team. He's your classic hired gun at head coach.

Somewhere along the way, Randy Mueller bumped up a notch or two in the eyes of the staff...somehow. I'm not sure how and I'm not a huge fan of his. But, somewhere along the way this guy convinced everyone that he can supply the personnel, while Dom supplies the defense, and someone supplies the offense.

They're not looking for a leader in Cam Cameron, they're looking for a cog.

Now, you may think that makes the ship look awful rudderless, but keep in mind that is exactly how it appeared New England would be when Belichick took over. Great defensive mind in Belichick, good offensive mind in Charlie Weis, but Belichick was not known as a good head coach or a guy that could keep his finger on the pulse of the team or steer the ship or anything like that.

Chan is the right choice. Good resume and WANTS to be here!
Cameron - whatever.
Mora - downright scary (another coach with Jimmy. Wanny, Nicky "quitter" potential)

But the way these guys have been conducting business (Wiedemeier & Bailey) like EXECUTIVE SEARCH CONSULTANTS, Mora might be the choice because he gives great interviews

"What exactly do you do?"

I guess, from those 3, my order of preference would be:

Mora
Cameron
Gailey

I'm not excited about either of the 3, but I'd rather have Mora because I thought he generally did a good job at Atlanta. With Cameron, I really think we already have a Cam Cameron here, and his name is Mike Mularkey. Plus, Cameron had a horrible record in college with Indiana. With Gailey... well... he's an old retread really.

mora makes one comment with his roomate and now hes a quitter automatically...

lets talk about the COACH... if he never said that, would you want mora? cause i think he can be a very successful coach in this league... but realistically i'll take any one of those 3 and be fine with it

These coaching possibiities are disappointing but out of the three I hope they pick Cam Cameron.

this is really starting to affect my sex life which already suxs lets go with mora if he abandons ship lets hang him and saban together and charge admission $50.00 dolphin fans $100.00 for non dolphin fans
:snooze: :snooze: :snooze: :fire:

Back
Top Bottom