Moss a Titan | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moss a Titan

Ugh... fine, but if we don't fix our offensive problems by the end of this season and miss the playoffs, even the biggest homers better be clamouring for a new FO this offseason.

I wonder what Brandon Marshall thinks of this...

I wonder what Brandon Marshall will think of this when he is getting double teamed every play this week...

Ugggggghhhhhhhh.

Titans are in play for a wild card spot along with the Steelers/Ravens loser of AFC north and Pats/jets loser of AFC east...

0-3 against those 5 teams so far...with ravens titans coming up and 1 more with jets and pats left

already lost tie breaker with steelers...probably will lose it against ravens next week...doesn't look good against the pats/jets since we have 3 AFC losses....

LULZ at Y. Bell being the reason we wouldnt be a contender anymore. LMAO

You go ahead and keep LULZing at that. He hasn't had his best year, but that secondary is in big, big trouble without YB. Not to mention that his strength is run support.

Concerns me none. I would like to of seen him a Dolphin (come on for half a season what could happen?), Young is one of the worst QB's in the league so let's see ho that goes.

The only way I will not be pissed as **** about this, is if Miami got a hold of Moss's agent or Moss himself, and he straight up said " I don't wanna play for the Dolphins".

Any other scenario is COMPLETELY inexcusable and should require that Ireland and Sparano be sodomized with razor covered dildos. Nuff said.

You go ahead and keep LULZing at that. He hasn't had his best year, but that secondary is in big, big trouble without YB. Not to mention that his strength is run support.

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULZ...If he is the difference between being a contender and not then this franchise has bigger problems than we think and we should purge the whole front office

The only way I will not be pissed as **** about this, is if Miami got a hold of Moss's agent or Moss himself, and he straight up said " I don't wanna play for the Dolphins".

Any other scenario is COMPLETELY inexcusable and should require that Ireland and Sparano be sodomized with razor covered dildos. Nuff said.

At that point you claim him just to keep him away from everyone else behind you that has a better record.

I respect your opinion bumpus, but IMO you are dead wrong here.
Randy clears out 8in the box.
Who do you double Randy or Brandon?
Bess is now always open.
Ricky and Ronnie now have room to run.
We score TDs instead of FGs.
The light clicks on for Henne.
Thanx to Randy we beat the Pats and Jets and win the division.
But wait there's more.
He decides to leave for free agency after the season, in return we receive a 3rd round compensation draft pick.

I feel like we just blew our playoff chances here, I am irate!!!

Good points, but I see a flaw in your reasoning. This is Randy Moss we're talking about.

- I see a selfish player who doesn't understand how to be a teammate.
- I see a man who's been a headache everywhere he's been.
- I see the man who on two occasions said that no-one on earth can make him play when he doesn't want to.
- I see the biggest diva that has ever appeared in the NFL.
- I see a major cancer that divides locker rooms.
- I see an aging player that will be totally unable to accept a role of less than #1 WR.
- I see a WR that only runs (sorta) deep routes anymore.
- I see a WR that won't go over the middle or fight for balls anymore.
- I see a supposed elite player that is now on his third team this season.

In short: I see an ***hole that thankfully won't be a part of our Miami Dolphins.

Randy Moss is not the end-all of WR's anymore. He used to be an elite talent. His talent no-longer makes up for his infant-like behavior.

Y'all can go ahead and vent all you want. I'm just going to kick back, relax, and be thankful that our FO didn't make the knee-jerk reaction move this time.

Concerns me none. I would like to of seen him a Dolphin (come on for half a season what could happen?), Young is one of the worst QB's in the league so let's see ho that goes.

vince young is the current highest passer rating in the league...

why the hell do people think he sucks?

LOL.

Some would have rather squeaking clean players instead of great players...

Those people love not winning a super bowl since 1973.

Imagine the last game of the season....Miami at New England....it's snowing like crazy. The game is tied at 21 late in the 4th quarter....Henne goes back to pass and hits Randy Moss for the game winner in Foxboro to help Miami win the AFC East. That will never happen now. :rolleyes2:

We could have had paybacks on Belichick for fleecing Welker from us, but NOOOOOOOOO, lets just stay pat. :rolleyes:

The only way I will not be pissed as **** about this, is if Miami got a hold of Moss's agent or Moss himself, and he straight up said " I don't wanna play for the Dolphins

And we will probably never know what went on behind closed doors. I watched both henne, and sparanos pressers this afternoon, and the way they were acting (at 3:40) didn't give any indication they were in any way interested. And don't say they didn't want to show their hand. It's WAIVERS, not the first day of the draft. Marshals TD production isn't down because of coverage, it's down because they don't run that many multiple WR sets.

Buddy....I don't care about character guys. I care about players who play hard for their team. Moss doesn't do that. Moss is on his 3rd team this year for a reason. Do you think he'll all the sudden play hard for Tenn? I doubt it. 19 teams passed on him for a reason.

I want his football talent on this team as much as anybody, but Randy Moss coming in and making our offense explosive is a pipe dream for many reasons, IMO.

Buddy...what have character guys gotten us over the last 38 years? Where are all the rings from our good lockeroom? If he doesnt want to come then fine, he doesnt play and you keep him away from other teams you are battling and have to play against.

Its not a tough decision to make, hes better than what we have now by a long shot at our #2 spot and its nowhere near close. but we will keep kicking fieldgoals...Wannstache lives

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom