Moss a Titan | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moss a Titan

Yes... abso-freaking-lutely.

Exactly, but people will come up with 5 million excuses and dumb lockeroom cliches to suck this front office off about as to why we didnt get him when everyone knows he makes this team BETTER just by being on the field. 50% effort by Moss is betterthan 150% effort by Hartline

I am actually laughing a bit. I knew the odds of Miami claiming Moss were slim and I even said that a few times over the past 24 hours. Yet, here is an entire thread of people acting shocked. LMAO. :lol:

the reason I am acting shocked is because I AM shocked!!
He has alot of value as a player still. IMO you don't let valuable guys get away if you have a chance at them.
We are in dire need of a deep threat here. Arguably the greatest deep threat of all-time comes available free of draft pick compensation, and we pass?
We are still right in the middle of a playoff hunt. We just gave our wildcard spot to the Tennessee Titans.
Mark my words. They are now IN, we are now OUT!!
I am IRATE!@!!

I thought we would put a claim in also. Maybe there is a reason this is his 3rd team this season lol. And aren't there about 21 other teams that didn't claim him also?

tHE SAME CAN BE SAID ABOUT ALL THE 20 TEAMS THAT PASSED ON MOSS DURING THE DRAFT

Think any of those teams could have used almost 15,000 receiving yards and 153 touchdowns

I know I'm glad we traded down and took John Avery instead..........

I am actually laughing a bit. I knew the odds of Miami claiming Moss were slim and I even said that a few times over the past 24 hours. Yet, here is an entire thread of people acting shocked. LMAO. :lol:

I appreciate your insight like everyone on here does, but just because you say you dont see it happening does not mean people cannot be pissed the FO didnt pull the trigger. The reason you said you did not think it would happen is because you thought he was going to the Rams, making this senario impossible.

People are pissed because we struggle to move the ball, and have a young QB, we had a shot at one of the best WRs of our generation (altho in decline and did not take it). Would have made our offense substancially better and no one can argue that. The Cost: 3 mil for rest of the year, and no draft comp. It would have made us better for practically nothing.

For everyone being like hey the FO knows something we dont, Not True. The reason most teams passed was they are not in the hunt this year and know he would be salty. Moss lives in Miami, knows Pennington, and would be buddies with Marshall. Stop ****ing telling me this FO knows whats up when they continue to demonstrate through the draft, FA that they do not.

Carpenter-blows 2 games for us
Jason Allen-starts to punish sean smith and gets trashed last week
Marshall has 1 td this year
O line is way worse than last year after magical chair preseason

Ya this FO brought us up from the depths of hell, but that does not give them a pass for keeping us in football purgatory.

Not worth the headache IMO. I like the skills, but not the player.

"Receiver Randy Moss is willing to sit out the season if he doesn’t like who claims him"

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/s...-the-season-if-he-doesnt-like-who-claims-him/

Buddy...what have character guys gotten us over the last 38 years? Where are all the rings from our good lockeroom? If he doesnt want to come then fine, he doesnt play and you keep him away from other teams you are battling and have to play against.

Its not a tough decision to make, hes better than what we have now by a long shot at our #2 spot and its nowhere near close. but we will keep kicking fieldgoals...Wannstache lives

But he was OK with TENN? GTFOH with this made up ish

What makes you say he wasn't ok with it? Maybe Ten gave him a word that he will get paid the year after? I'm just saying don't jump to conclusions right away. Let this play out and eventually all the info will get out.

Personally I think this might have something to do with Y Bell's injury. If it's a long-term injury (for example, if he's going on IR), Ireland/Sparano figure, "hey, we're not contenders anyways without YB, so no point in bringing in Moss."

because now they virtually guarantee Peterson is in charge next year...sorry tony, your done with fist pumping for field goals...

Vince Young + Chris Johsnon + Randy Moss = Dolphins playoff hopes good-bye with loss.

Pretty much.

It'll be a beautiful, blizzard-packed day in hell when our team thinks Hartline juking out people is going to produce anything against a three headed monster like that. Jeff Fischer's moustache just got hard.

:mike13::mike13::mike13::mike13::mike13: the world is coming too an end.

Buddy...what have character guys gotten us over the last 38 years? Where are all the rings from our good lockeroom? If he doesnt want to come then fine, he doesnt play and you keep him away from other teams you are battling and have to play against.

Its not a tough decision to make, hes better than what we have now by a long shot at our #2 spot and its nowhere near close. but we will keep kicking fieldgoals...Wannstache lives

dez bryant...looking GREAT so far...even with dallas sucking it up...he has been their only solid player so far + not a peep/problem so far.

we don't need character guys...we just get barbie carpenter and dallas rejects.

This...

Its easier to take a chance with him and him reject us than to sit and wonder "what if"

Back
Top Bottom