Moss a Titan | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moss a Titan

I'm as big of a Dolphin homer as anyone. I even considered myself a Trifecta(Parcells, Ireland, and Sparano) apologist.

But this crap is indefensivable. 2nd greatest wide receiver of all time for rental. And we pass. **** this team.

Not really that bothered. With a developing QB, I don't want to take a chance with the 'tude. When a player says "I play when I want to" I don't like what may happen if our young QB gets on him in the huddle to "quit doggin' it and get his *** moving out there".

Maybe the FO has other plans now anyway, with the injury to Bell.

What part of "moss doesn't want to play for just any team, but a winning team that can get him a ring" don't you guys understand? FO called his agent, agent probably said, "meh he feels sketchy about joining you guys". Why are you guys talking crap about something you know nothing about? Wasn't there news that we were getting in touch with his agent yesterday?

But he was OK with TENN? GTFOH with this made up ish

Personally I think this might have something to do with Y Bell's injury. If it's a long-term injury (for example, if he's going on IR), Ireland/Sparano figure, "hey, we're not contenders anyways without YB, so no point in bringing in Moss."

Ok Negative Heaven which is what I call this place these days.Ok he went to the Titans would you fell better if he wen to the Jets?So we did not put in a claim.I think the last time he played us he had 0 catches.Lets see what Vince Young and Kerry Collins could do once he is not involved in the game.

personally i think this might have something to do with y bell's injury. If it's a long-term injury (for example, if he's going on ir), ireland/sparano figure, "hey, we're not contenders anyways without yb, so no point in bringing in moss."

facepalm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Negative Heaven which is what I call this place these days.Ok he went to the Titans would you fell better if he wen to the Jets?So we did not put in a claim.I think the last time he played us he had 0 catches.Lets see what Vince Young and Kerry Collins could do once he is not involved in the game.

Vince Young + Chris Johsnon + Randy Moss = Dolphins playoff hopes good-bye with loss.

Oh my god the sky is falling down.................

Back
Top Bottom