Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Southern states always good in USA but rest of country.. not so much

uk_dolfan

#TankForTua
Super Donator
Reaction score
Interesting. I figured that sport was stable. They're not one of the major sports like football and basketball, but they have a strong, rabid fan base.
Probably did the same stupid move F1 has been doing recently. Putting money and fancy tracks before good racing - $$$ upfront but pisses fans off every year. That's how the Miami street race F1 has wanted for years turned into a race around the Dolphins car park

Fins1971

C'mon Dolphins
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I have noticed a bunch of empty stands in NASCAR last year. Not this race, stands are full. They raised the price to get in these races and it has cost them.

Fins1971

C'mon Dolphins
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Big rain delay. Not a good start to racing season. Kind of like the ground hog seeing his shadow. Last year we had a lot of cancels due to rain early in season. I hope this isn’t a sign.

uk_dolfan

#TankForTua
Super Donator
Reaction score
F1 has taken some $$$ to add stupid tracks in recent years, but still has some great tracks

Monaco

Singapore

Spa

Monza

Oh and the Dolphins car park :/

Im not trying to **** on the Miami GP, maybe itl be great. But its hard to imagine a track they managed to squeeze in around the tennis ****e and the tailgates just to help pay Ross's stadium bill is going to be great

finomenal

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Probably did the same stupid move F1 has been doing recently. Putting money and fancy tracks before good racing - $$$ upfront but pisses fans off every year. That's how the Miami street race F1 has wanted for years turned into a race around the Dolphins car park
They learned from Stephen Ross?

Broggs

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
F1 is amazing to me... Just technology alone.. crazy man and machine together

Fins1971

C'mon Dolphins
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Restarting the race now on Fox. Looks like good weather today.

Fins1971

C'mon Dolphins
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
First wreck of the day. Byron packs it into inside wall. One thing I have to give Fox credit for is the amazing camera work on the wrecks throughout the week. They have caught some great ones. That one was tame. The big one is coming though.

Fins1971

C'mon Dolphins
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
There’s the big one with 16 laps to go. Logano pushed the Car in front and drove right through the carnage. 20 cars involved when it happens up front.

Fins1971

C'mon Dolphins
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
You could see the real bad side of racing here. Praying for Newman.

Fins1971

C'mon Dolphins
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Looks like they are reporting Newman has escaped life threatening injuries. So relived for him and his family. That was a wicked wreck. He used up one of his lives on that one if he is a cat.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom