Motorsports | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Motorsports

Finally, back in action after long 3 weeks off at the Indianapolis Karting Challenge Round #2.
Lots of racing action. Mostly us getting passed. Big learning curve going back for first time in 4 years.

Kart Chaser covered the event live on Youtube. At 2:30 mark of video I steal their footage of kart flipping in our race and Me and Dan driving by right afterwards.
Dude ended up breaking his collar bone.

Last edited:

Freak accident while practicing at New Castle. ****ing geese. Tore up my brother's new kart pretty good. He didn't see me stopping.

My brothers view of the geese crash. After that he switched over to backup kart and had his best finish in Super Masters. The compilation shows his run through second pack, then fall back to the back of second pack with me. Last few laps he moves to front of pack with pass at white flag and finishes 6th. It was a great recovery for him after crash with geese. Masters race he dipped a tire in front of me in lap 4 and we both went off track and were out of race. When you run many laps with your brother nose to tail eventually something is bound to happen. We have been lucky. Not so much this past weekend. It was fun see him finish within sight of the winners.

Back
Top Bottom