Move down 2-3 picks for a meaningless win... | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Move down 2-3 picks for a meaningless win...

I love going from 2-4th draft pick to possibly 7th for a meaningless win. Great job guys. :lol:

Momentum doesn't carry over season to season and all you homers rejoicing now, you wont be come draft day.

They can't even tank right.
[/
Find out the facts first.
Stupid post.
Dolphins even with win still pick 5th.
Strength of schedule favors Fins in tiebreaker with every 5-11 team.
what. I’m watching out for now is where are position is with the Texans and the steelers

If they had lost last two games, against the Bengals and NE, they would've had #1 overall pick at 3-13. The goal was to lose out starting last week, for the prize. They failed to do that.
That was your goal, real men don’t play for participation trophies. It’s time to grow up and act like a man.

I love going from 2-4th draft pick to possibly 7th for a meaningless win. Great job guys. :lol:

Momentum doesn't carry over season to season and all you homers rejoicing now, you wont be come draft day.

They can't even tank right.

When did some of our fans start pulling for our team to lose? WTF? We now have a coaching staff worth celebrating, a team of practice players and some journeymen (sprinkled with some real talent) that was told they were possibly the worst of all time get 5 wins, one of those 5 wins were at the Pats when it mattered to the Pats, beat the Jests and probably should have twice... I mean... lolwut? Hey, if that makes me a homer, so be it. I'm a homer.

As one of the captains of the #TankForTua movement and one who wholeheartedly wanted to lose this season to get the highest draft pick, if you can't be happy about beating the Pats in Boston for the first time since 2008 and making them play an additional playoff game and then their next one on the road, you are just a miserable person.

OP did u really believe in your post when you wrote it or was this a cloaked attempt at improving your reaction score?

If they had lost last two games, against the Bengals and NE, they would've had #1 overall pick at 3-13. The goal was to lose out starting last week, for the prize. They failed to do that.

Thinking that tanking was a goal was presumptuous on your part.
Thinking that a professional sports team would loose on purpose indicates your not interested in that team.
Putting those two things together on this teams forum points out your arrogance and lack of caring for the teams welfare.

The good news is that I can use your posts as a focus for venting about how stupid, stupid people are.

That venting may not achieve much in terms of influencing those kinds of posters, since they have already displayed their true -anti fan- colors and tried to rub them in my face, but it makes me feel much better.

In the end I just wish they went back to New England where they probably came from.

After the start we had to this season it's amazing to look back at the job done by the coaching staff. They got production from players that we thought were dead in the water and turned them into stars. Just look at Gicecki and Parker, they're balling out! Our reputation has been saved by these coaches taking a roster of nobodies and winning games against the likes of the Eagles and Patriots.

It's a real stretch to classify this win as meaningless.

Flores took a semi-pro roster into Foxboro in December and beat the Patriots in a game the Patriots had tremendous incentive to win.

I'd argue this might be one of the more meaningful wins in team history.

Back
Top Bottom