Moving Hunt to that LG spot... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moving Hunt to that LG spot...

Just like when I said last year we should go trench heavy and I was told by this same board that I didn’t know what I was talking about
What does that have to do with this thread? You have given zero reasons to support your original post.

I get it.

That "projection" was predicated on him not doing well at Tackle at the next level.

So I'm not buying it.

I never bought it, actually.

He looks damn good at Tackle, which is worth many times more than Guard.
I agree that he looks ok right now at tackle (footwork needs a lot of work) but I personally wouldn’t pass on a chance to make this line better with Sewell

Might want to wait tell December before you start counting your chickens.

If anything we'd move Big Fish to LG where he played in college. Where it's looking like he played a key role in Andrew Thomas's first round grade just saying... Hunt would go to RG. My question is why would you do this when Hunt has shown very well at RT so far tho? I'd rather turn that early pick into another 1st and 2nd next year if possible. Therefore making the Tunsil trade for 3 firsts, 2 seconds, and a 4th if I'm not mistaken. Just so happens that 4th turned into my favorite offensive lineman drafted since Jake Long!!
Hall of fame talent, protecting hall of fame talent.

I can’t think of a better reason to do anything.

I want to dominate the NFL, that starts and ends in the trenches.

If a great Tackle prospect is available to you in the draft you pick him unless you A) Dont have a QB or B) Already have 2 great tackles on rookie contracts... Its that simple, where you fit them on your depth chart afterwards doesnt matter...

If a great Tackle prospect is available to you in the draft you pick him unless you A) Dont have a QB or B) Already have 2 great tackles on rookie contracts... Its that simple, where you fit them on your depth chart afterwards doesnt matter...
I’m gonna say that’s a no brainer and doesn’t even need to be said. I would think even the novice fan understands that

I’m gonna say that’s a no brainer and doesn’t even need to be said. I would think even the novice fan understands that
Nope, making that statement, Im going to run into resistance with people claiming pass rush and LB are bigger needs.... You know it.

Nope, making that statement, Im going to run into resistance with people claiming pass rush and LB are bigger needs.... You know it
Dominant LT is a must. But there’s also nothing like a Grade A pass rusher. Something we’ve been missing. Both lines will need to reviewed at seasons end to determine that decision

Back
Top Bottom