Moving Hunt to that LG spot... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moving Hunt to that LG spot...

You must’ve missed how mad this bored was when we took no skill position early last draft.

I have been the biggest advocate of inside out foundational building for over a decade. And this is the first time I have ever seen you.

And last year was almost the first year in forever I got little blowback for wanting me some big uglies.

Would Sewell or Jackson play RT in a hypothetical scenario this happens?

I just don't see this group spending a top 5 pick on an OL, especially if you can get a blue chip defensive talent like Micah Parsons or Gregory Rousseau in that range.

Sewell is possibly the best left tackle prospect to come out since Tunsil.

Playing him at right tackle is like when we played Tunsil at guard.

If we draft Sewell we should move Jackson to right tackle or hell move him to guard for all I care but Sewell should play left tackle.

I can help.

We are 6 weeks in, at the bye 3-3, and dude is skipping all kinds of steps in OCTOBER lurching to April 2021.

How about we just let the season play out. See where there things end up in week 16 and assess the particulars then? Instead he is wanting 3 new Olineman in 2021. At minimum.
Nope just 2

If we draft Sewell we should move Jackson to right tackle or hell move him to guard for all I care but Sewell should play left tackle.
Give me the best possible 5 Oline... if musical chairs is the result of getting Sewell, so be it

So far Hunt looks like an OG.

Flowers and Karras are not long term solutions. Both have played ok, but neither are really moving guys off the ball.

And no, Penei Sewell isn't going to be a Fin. We just drafted Jackson to play LT, and I don't see us spending another first-rounder on an OT in back to back years.

So far Hunt looks like an OG.

Flowers and Karras are not long term solutions. Both have played ok, but neither are really moving guys off the ball.

And no, Penei Sewell isn't going to be a Fin. We just drafted Jackson to play LT, and I don't see us spending another first-rounder on an OT in back to back years.
So some one finally has responded that has actually paid attention to flowers and karras...

Would Sewell or Jackson play RT in a hypothetical scenario this happens?

I just don't see this group spending a top 5 pick on an OL, especially if you can get a blue chip defensive talent like Micah Parsons or Gregory Rousseau in that range.
Honestly... I’d make the RT the priority for the 2 of them ... which ever plays it the best... put the other at LT

We are not going to draft Sewell because he will be long gone before the Dolphins select in the first round. Sewell will be -laying for the Bengals next year.

I think we stack the board with DE, DT, LB, OLB, ILB, WR.

Take the highest rated player...I've seen a mock that has us taking Christian Barmore, Micha Parsons, Najee Harris, and Quincy Roche at the top four picks. I would totally be okay with that.

We are not going to draft Sewell because he will be long gone before the Dolphins select in the first round. Sewell will be -laying for the Bengals next year.
This whole scenario is based off of where the Texans pick is... it was at 3 when I started the thread... and currently it is at 5...

Yes there are games still left to be played but it not at all impossible

Back
Top Bottom