Moving Hunt to that LG spot... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moving Hunt to that LG spot...

You take a BPA when he really is a stellar player... So many times, the difference between one player at X position and a different player at Y position is really hard to measure... and ultimately just an opinion, but in Sewell's case... just about every scout says he is the most amazing prospect that they've ever seen.

...and if that TRULY is the case, I think you have to take him. Honestly, I'd like to go elsewhere than line with our first four picks, but if he is REALLY that highly thought of, then I think we'd have to do it. We have plenty of picks and we could afford to burn one on a guy who may prove legendary... and honestly, isn't that was what was said about Tua?

I don't see him sliding lower than about the 5th pick however, so I doubt that we'll have to make that choice.

Dominant LT is a must. But there’s also nothing like a Grade A pass rusher. Something we’ve been missing.

But is there that player in the 21 draft? I'm not sold at all on Rousseau, and he's not putting anything on tape this year to change that.

But is there that player in the 21 draft? I'm not sold at all on Rousseau, and he's not putting anything on tape this year to change that.
I dont know, I won’t claim to be a GM and dissect the college talent and know what will translate into the NFL. Just hope Grier does a great job with those first two picks

No, Hunt will fine at RT. If we draft a lineman let’s draft our Third hall of fame Center Creed Humphrey after we draft Micah Parsons LB Penn State!
I’d be ok with this .... as long as it’s not a WR/RB in the 1st or early 2nd

At the moment we sit at number 4 with the Texans pick (more games to be played today) and it got me think, we have a chance to really sure up this line.

Hunt was projected to be a better guard then tackle and we could be in position to take Penei Sewell to protect Tua’s blind side...

Flowers and Karras need to be replaced immediately
Do you watch the Dolphins games? Flowers is prob our best olineman on team. He is a beast and playing like one.

If Sewell is there for us it would be a miracle, we’d run the card to the podium and yes Hunt moves to OG.

Lets continue to dream.
That’s what people said about Andrew Thomas last year. They’re taking an impact defender or explosive skill position player with that top pick. 100% guarantee.

This is the best this O-Line has looked in 10 years. And you want to tear it down instead of let it gel?

We are not going to draft Sewell because he will be long gone before the Dolphins select in the first round. Sewell will be -laying for the Bengals next year.
In the way too early drafts I have seen, Sewell goes #2 behind Trevor.

I think we stack the board with DE, DT, LB, OLB, ILB, WR.

Take the highest rated player...I've seen a mock that has us taking Christian Barmore, Micha Parsons, Najee Harris, and Quincy Roche at the top four picks. I would totally be okay with that.
I really think we need WRs earlier. Maybe I am the only guy who thinks that.

Back
Top Bottom