Moving Hunt to that LG spot... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moving Hunt to that LG spot...

I like that we're even able to have fun discussing the top 5 non-QB prospects at this point in time :D

Ideally there will be a comparable prospect at a position of far greater need when we are on the clock.

Dominant LT is a must. But there’s also nothing like a Grade A pass rusher. Something we’ve been missing. Both lines will need to reviewed at seasons end to determine that decision

For sure but it doesn’t appear that guy exists that high year. Doesn’t mean Greg Rousseau might not turn into that guy once he gets to the NFL. He checks all the boxes but obviously missing that junior year makes the evaluation tough. Still a good decision on his part to opt out when his stock was high.

I like that we're even able to have fun discussing the top 5 non-QB prospects at this point in time :D

Ideally there will be a comparable prospect at a position of far greater need when we are on the clock.
Don’t speak too soon

At this point, I'd look to sign Karras long term. Let's see how Hunt goes at RT. So far, he has done well. If he does struggle, RT becomes a need.

At the moment we sit at number 4 with the Texans pick (more games to be played today) and it got me think, we have a chance to really sure up this line.

Hunt was projected to be a better guard then tackle and we could be in position to take Penei Sewell to protect Tua’s blind side...

Flowers and Karras need to be replaced immediately
Flowers isn’t going anywhere. He signed a three year contract and he has played very well. Also Sewell will likely be picked in the top three and I seriously doubt the Dolphins will have a pick that high. The Texans have had a brutal schedule so far but as long as Watson stays healthy, I still think they will win 5 or 6 games this year. The Texans certainly aren’t going to tank the season to get a higher draft pick for the Dolphins.

I think the Dolphins will probably have two first round picks in the 8-20 range and there is no way Sewell will be there when the Dolphins select in the first round. I doubt the Dolphins will use any of their first or second round picks on the OL. They have bigger needs on their team than OL at this time.

Just like when I said last year we should go trench heavy and I was told by this same board that I didn’t know what I was talking about
I seriously doubt anyone told you that drafting players for the OL and DL wasn’t a priority last year. Because other than drafting a franchise QB, everyone thought that drafting offensive linemen and defensive linemen were the next priority for the Dolphins. I think you are just making things up.

I seriously doubt anyone told you that drafting players for the OL and DL wasn’t a priority last year. Because other than drafting a franchise QB, everyone thought that drafting offensive linemen and defensive linemen were the next priority for the Dolphins. I think you are just making things up.
You must’ve missed how mad this bored was when we took no skill position early last draft.

What does that mean? Your answer to this post doesn’t make any sense regarding the OPs post. Please clarify

I can help.

We are 6 weeks in, at the bye 3-3, and dude is skipping all kinds of steps in OCTOBER lurching to April 2021.

How about we just let the season play out. See where there things end up in week 16 and assess the particulars then? Instead he is wanting 3 new Olineman in 2021. At minimum.

Back
Top Bottom