Moving Wallace- A Closer Look | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moving Wallace- A Closer Look

philbin cant send the message that keeping him will put out there...i will be shocked if he's still a dolphin come week 1 2015...shocked

Yeah, he set his standards, and keeping Wallace would go against all of them, and players will lose much respect. However, if he moves Wallace, that respect will greatly increase. JMO

Thats a good point too. Philbin needs to sharpen his spine and get these players' respect. If we do go into 2015 with Wallace, another temper tantrum from him should get him suspended or deactivated.

he quit on the team...that should get a pink slip...no way can you walk in that lockerroom and keep around someone that does that...if i'm miami i'm looking into some kind of recoup on cap or moneys with the commishs office i'm sure the nfl pa would have a fit but i'm looking into it...i mean again the guy quit on the team and the video pretty much backs it up

he quit on the team...that should get a pink slip...no way can you walk in that lockerroom and keep around someone that does that...if i'm miami i'm looking into some kind of recoup on cap or moneys with the commishs office i'm sure the nfl pa would have a fit but i'm looking into it...i mean again the guy quit on the team and the video pretty much backs it up

Did he quit, or did the coaches just call his bluff after acting like a little baby again? From everything I have read I honestly can't tell. Either way, not good but I am not sure any of us really know exactly what happened.

Did he quit, or did the coaches just call his bluff after acting like a little baby again? From everything I have read I honestly can't tell. Either way, not good but I am not sure any of us really know exactly what happened.

true we dont know for sure...but i'd be surprised if the team doesnt have cameras all over that sideline and if he did in fact tell his asst wr coach and then philbin he was done miami should pursue this...wholeheartedly...

there's got to be some kind of protection in a contract against this or a loop hole...the hard part may be proving it...and the other thing is philbin said he didnt want to play didnt he and wallace contradicts that...how the heck can you keep that player on if you cant even trust the guy to come clean on something like this...

he's got to go if he quit or said he didnt want to play or any of it...got to go...philbin lying on this does him no good...so if he says wallace told him that then i dont see how anyone could question it...

Thats a good point too. Philbin needs to sharpen his spine and get these players' respect. If we do go into 2015 with Wallace, another temper tantrum from him should get him suspended or deactivated.

He doesn't sharpen his spine, he just get rid of those who disagree with him. I think most of us wanted Bush to stay around. getting the respect of Wallace is firing Zach Taylor and getting Ryan teaching to throw deep. We saw Wallace completely blow a gasket in the last game. That's pretty good to me, seeing how waited so long to break and putting up with nto being able to use his primary skill, outrunning the defense and going deep. Yes, Wallace can be better at his job too, but there's not enough attempts to him. Dude's frustrated, ad no one is fixing it.

what exactly has bush done since he left that's been so great...heck he's been hurt most the time and when he does play he gets nicked up again...i think we got out when we should there...miami couldnt run an offense that depended on the rb that heavily in the passing game cause it had no wr options that could make plays...it was brutal

i dont miss bush and i dont think him being here would have moved the needle at all

what exactly has bush done since he left that's been so great...heck he's been hurt most the time and when he does play he gets nicked up again...i think we got out when we should there...miami couldnt run an offense that depended on the rb that heavily in the passing game cause it had no wr options that could make plays...it was brutal

i dont miss bush and i dont think him being here would have moved the needle at all

Yeah, Lamar Miller has actually out-performed Bush over the last 2 years for a 1/3 of the price. This is one that Philbin and company got right.

Im not even worried about the Mike Wallace money. We can still have $25 to $30 million after we cut him and several other deadbeat players like Hartline, Starks and Ellerbe.

Attachments

• 2015 Cap.pdf
    194.5 KB · Views: 7
Don't ever hear anybody from the team saying he will be back even though he is under contract.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley
Asked Ross if he expects Wallace to be back in 2015: "I don't think anybody knows that right now."

Don't ever hear anybody from the team saying he will be back even though he is under contract.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley
Asked Ross if he expects Wallace to be back in 2015: "I don't think anybody knows that right now."

"...but we will in a few short months when free agency starts once we find a viable replacement." .

:idk: Just my optimistic finish on his thoughts.

"...but we will in a few short months when free agency starts once we find a viable replacement." .

:idk: Just my optimistic finish on his thoughts.

The replacement is the magic question. IF we could add a Maclin or D Thomas for around the same money, I don't see anyone complaining. IF we add a lessor talent with a #1 pick, there would be mixed reviews. IF we ended up with Hartline, Gibson, and Matthews, there will be hell to pay on this forum.

You bring in a Reggie Cobb and it will light his azz up good. Because RT aint gonna be looking to Wallace if he has someone like this and a top draft choice staring at his ars but we can still get something out of him and if we cant, we probly cut him game 6 or trade. A team might be willing to deal at that point but not likely.

Sucking it up in 15 is the new motto.

You bring in a Reggie Cobb and it will light his azz up good. Because RT aint gonna be looking to Wallace if he has someone like this and a top draft choice staring at his ars but we can still get something out of him and if we cant, we probly cut him game 6 or trade. A team might be willing to deal at that point but not likely.

Sucking it up in 15 is the new motto.

Can't bring in a high priced WR without moving Wallace.

Back
Top Bottom