Moving Wallace- A Closer Look | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moving Wallace- A Closer Look

And I can't imagine anyone would agree with you by insinuating that Wallace is a #1 WR.

Eh, he put up 10 TD's which was 9th best in the NFL and he takes the top off the defense. I don't think he's an elite #1, nor worth his contract, nor was I even on board with us signing him initially, but he is still OUR #1. You're really just getting into semantics, now. I'm not a Wallace fan, simply stating facts. Get rid of him, get someone who is a #1 with that money or we're even more ****ed than we are now.

Yes.... and no.

There were multiple times where Wallace dropped TD's and/or ran improper routes which was a result of his irregular and lazy attitude. The MNF game vs the Jet's immediately comes to mind where he tried to stab the ball with one hand instead of extending both arms for the sure TD.

Another instance was vs the Ravens. Despite pressure and being forced to throw before being able to set up on a mere 3 step drop, Tannehill's pass was on point towards the far pylon. If you watch Wallace he undercuts his corner route to the near pylon, which is something that you would never do in a red zone situation. That corner route should have been run to the far pylon after the break to provide a scoring opportunity which was exactly where the ball was; placed just a few yards inside the back corner of the end zone. Just another example of his ineptitude in his lackadaisical route running which was followed by a bitch-like and anemic post game answer, "I'm not Inspector Gadget". Too bad he's not a real football player either.

So, you mention 2 or 3 bad plays Wallace made. How many bad throws can be blamed on RT? Make no mistake about it, if our QB could throw a deep ball, Wallace would be much more important, and he was very important this year, as is. How many players on our team can you say, made no mistakes all year? Why single out Wallace? He made some mistakes but, he was also our best WR. If we get a WR that is comparable, then we can cut him. If not, he is on the team next year. Even with a new WR, he has to go thru getting on the same page as RT. It's completely stupid to cut Wallace without a replacement that is at his level or better than Wallace. Hartline was completely garbage this season and needs to go.

Give Wallace one more year to get his **** together.

This is a job for a great coach. That is the problem. I'm not cutting Wallace for being what we all knew he was. Immature.

He will be hard to replace...screw all those numbers...without him, the box will have one extra person in it and the blitz dial ups will be frequent... Lets not have a "Get Rid Of Brandon Marshall" situation again... this team is not very good and can't benefit from the addition by subtraction approach

I could definitely see this side of the argument

So, you mention 2 or 3 bad plays Wallace made. How many bad throws can be blamed on RT? Make no mistake about it, if our QB could throw a deep ball, Wallace would be much more important, and he was very important this year, as is. How many players on our team can you say, made no mistakes all year? Why single out Wallace? He made some mistakes but, he was also our best WR. If we get a WR that is comparable, then we can cut him. If not, he is on the team next year. Even with a new WR, he has to go thru getting on the same page as RT. It's completely stupid to cut Wallace without a replacement that is at his level or better than Wallace. Hartline was completely garbage this season and needs to go.

Only "2 or 3"? :chuckle: No kind sir, that's just all the time I have to waste right now on that POS track star. You're are more than welcome to scour my post history and dig up the smorgasbord of threads regarding Wallace's incompetence as a "WR".

I don't think anyone will argue he is our #1 WR.

There are those with that misconception. (See bold above)

:lol:

People really need to stop worrying about money.

The only way Wallace will be gone is by having a replacement on the team, and no I don't mean a rookie.

Wallace will be here....and he'll know its his last year here and will hopefully play like somebody playing for his next contract.

Ah Finheaven, where the WR gets blamed for everything, but the qb? Nope he's always throwing darts all over the field to him. How dare we "scold" the qb.

Wallace is what he's always been, which, when he was with a legit deep threat qb, a straight beast on Sundays. Go watch the ALL 22 film and see how much Wallace gets open on a consistent basis, then come back here and try to formualte the opinion he's not a #1 or doesn't help this offense. You really think guys like Landry, Clay and the other meh WRs or TEs would be as successful w/o him? No they wouldn't be.

I'll be waiting..

Ah Finheaven, where the WR gets blamed for everything, but the qb? Nope he's always throwing darts all over the field to him. How dare we "scold" the qb.

Wallace is what he's always been, which, when he was with a legit deep threat qb, a straight beast on Sundays. Go watch the ALL 22 film and see how much Wallace gets open on a consistent basis, then come back here and try to formualte the opinion he's not a #1 or doesn't help this offense. You really think guys like Landry, Clay and the other meh WRs or TEs would be as successful w/o him? No they wouldn't be.

I'll be waiting..

Don't hold you're breath. :up:

All that's needed is another WR that possesses speed. And preferably one that can actually use his hands to catch a pass and doesn't act like a *****. Wallace is nothing special.

I'll still be waiting.

If your incapable I understand.

Post the evidence. Then we'll debate. I know what I'm watching here. There's nothing special about Wallace that couldn't be easily replaced and upgraded by a WR with formidable speed and just about anyone has better hands. Wallace is mere track star.

If you get rid of him, you'd better have a legitimate deep threat to replace him who can force defenses to play honest. Otherwise, we'll have more difficulty running the ball and more difficulty in the short-mid passing game.

The draft starts April 30. This is a WR rich draft. And with guys who will fight for the ball.

Finheaven Beware!

This is Armando's favorite season. He can claim "sources" or "they didnt say this publicly but..."

Singing Coombaya requires two sides to kiss and make up. Mando is saying Wallace aint budgin. And management can take as long as it wants coming to a conclusion and then still withhold info from media who acts like they know everything when indeed they do not. Alot of their info comes from agents and players and close confidants.

A guy named Wheeler probly talks alot to the media now.

Wallace will be cut and they will not only find his replacement, but also may already have a guy on the roster who will come out of the woodwork. This system doesnt require an alpha, for the 100th time, and Wallace aint nothing but an alpha diva.

you can replace his azz.

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

and keep an eye on the FA WR from GB. That situation could be interesting to Joe.

Back
Top Bottom