Must read for Real Fans!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Must read for Real Fans!!!

NCDolphan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
This is a post to those of you I deem, the "so-called fans" of the Miami Dolphins. It sickens me to see these posts about, "why watch now" or "Hope we lose so we can pick higher". One word for you ... WAAAAA! Cry me a river, so we aren't going to the playoffs this year. I watch EVERY single game because I am a real Fan. Those of you that can watch a game and hope we lose make me sick. If you want the number 1 pick so bad then pull for frickin Houston. Wonder why we struggle to sell out a home game. I hate that some fans of MY team are so fake. If you agree with me, then I apologize and you are welcome over for Ribs and cold beer for the Raider game.

Sincerely,
Patient Fan who understands it takes time to build a TEAM!

P.S. If you take offense to this then you are whom I speak of.

i hope we lose so we get leinart. i'll still watch though. i want to see progress and find out where we need work. like saban. and i want to watch brown run

I've watched every game I could for the last 37 years or so...I don't think it makes me more of a fan than anyone else....maybe just luckier. GO PHINS.

kastofsna120 said:
i hope we lose so we get leinart. i'll still watch though. i want to see progress and find out where we need work. like saban. and i want to watch brown run

REAL fans want there team to win each and every game. Unlike you, I actually want my team to do good against the other teams. One more thing there bud, we won't get Leinart, so just put a stop to it.

I just simply CAN NOT hope we play poor enough to lose. New England's last top 5 pick was McGinest @ 4 in like 95, i think. My point is a top 5 pick does not = success the next year, but playing good football and building confidence might help.

I never want to see Miami lose any game EVER.... But it would be nice to have a higher draft pick. So I still hope we win this weekend and every weekend. GOOD POST MAN!!!!

Ace88 said:
REAL fans want there team to win each and every game. Unlike you, I actually want my team to do good against the other teams. One more thing there bud, we won't get Leinart, so just put a stop to it.
guess i'm not a real fan. who cares

kastofsna120 said:
guess i'm not a real fan. who cares

If you want your team to lose, then no. I don't really care if you are a real fan or not, I was just giving you what I thought.

whatever. i WANT US TO LOSE these next 6 games so we can get leinart and win some super bowls down the road. i don't want to win a few games and draft jimmy williams or whatever and make our defense better, but meanwhile we still have no QB and we win maybe 1-2 more games a season. 6 losses is a nice sacrifice for success

But its not guarenteed to be a sucess look at what happened to San Diego with Leaf... That set them back 6 years.

So lienart gets a super bowl?? I know you like him, and I agree he seems like a good Prospect but Peyton still hasn;t won one yet. He is not the missing piece. By the way I would gladly take Jimmy williams with a top twelve pick. He is a beast, watch him in Jacksonville on the 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom