Must read for Real Fans!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Must read for Real Fans!!!

kastofsna120 said:
ehh i meant bad release. and he doesn't have a decent arm, he has a horrible arm

i disagree. his release is fine, its not the perfect slot, but its not bad.

also, he has plenty of zip on short passes, which is the most important thing. and he has enough zip on balls thrown down field. he has a decent arm.

nope

oh yeah, i looked it up and he actually lost one of the tangerine bowls he won the MVP in

Nappy Roots said:
i disagree. his release is fine, its not the perfect slot, but its not bad.

also, he has plenty of zip on short passes, which is the most important thing. and he has enough zip on balls thrown down field. he has a decent arm.

You are correct, it amazes me that I never saw a weak arm in the over 25 games I watched live from Carter-Finley. To say he has a weak arm is to say TO is shy.

kastofsna120 said:
nope

oh yeah, i looked it up and he actually lost one of the tangerine bowls he won the MVP in

MVP of a losing team, wow his stats must have been gaudy. I will save you the time it takes to look it up. They were.

So we should loose all our games just to take a gamble on a QB who may or may not be good instead of winning as many as we can, showing that we still have pride as a team, picking the BPA to help our team, and looking attractive to big name FA's in the process.

Hmm...

Are you or are you not the guy that said Marino was over-rated?

NCDolphan said:
MVP of a losing team, wow his stats must have been gaudy. I will save you the time it takes to look it up. They were.
nope. he had 189 yards passing. final score: pittsburgh 34, nc state 19. no clue how he won it. probably because he won it the previous year and there was no one else of note in the game (odd that no one cares about the tangerine bowl)

time to get a new argument buddy

I don't have to defend him, his play spoke for himself, but I left you a link to check out, guess nothing of interest to you huh?

nope, not really. just some stuff i, and everyone else, has known about his collegiate career for years now. nothing new to change my opinion on him. nothing that says he doesn't have a weak arm anymore, nothing that doesn't say he's scared to throw more than 15 yards downfield, nothing about his inability to escape the pocket, etc

kastofsna120 said:
nope. he had 189 yards passing. final score: pittsburgh 34, nc state 19. no clue how he won it. probably because he won it the previous year and there was no one else of note in the game (odd that no one cares about the tangerine bowl)

time to get a new argument buddy
Please don't get a new argument! I am drinking beers being entertained on Thanksgiving by you guys arguing over your opinions. Nobody will know if this guy is great for the Dolphins, because he probably won't ever be a Dolphin. If he does become our QB, then one of you can tell the other "I told You". Please continue you're discussion, because there is no other topics on this forum.

NCDolphan said:
So lienart with inferior stats IS the answer because?
you're right, stats are the most important thing when scouting a quarterback for the NFL

draft cody hodges

I just asked why he was the answer, The stats comment was in regards to Rivers only. I want to know why you feel he is worth us simply not showing up on Sundays.

Back
Top Bottom