Must read for Real Fans!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Must read for Real Fans!!!

kastofsna120 said:
because he's not as good as people say he is. 5th best QB of all time

Because he never won a ring? Who are better?

NCDolphan said:
This is a post to those of you I deem, the "so-called fans" of the Miami Dolphins. It sickens me to see these posts about, "why watch now" or "Hope we lose so we can pick higher". One word for you ... WAAAAA! Cry me a river, so we aren't going to the playoffs this year. I watch EVERY single game because I am a real Fan. Those of you that can watch a game and hope we lose make me sick. If you want the number 1 pick so bad then pull for frickin Houston. Wonder why we struggle to sell out a home game. I hate that some fans of MY team are so fake. If you agree with me, then I apologize and you are welcome over for Ribs and cold beer for the Raider game.

Sincerely,
Patient Fan who understands it takes time to build a TEAM!

P.S. If you take offense to this then you are whom I speak of.

I agree 100%,good post.

tmny99 said:
Because he never won a ring? Who are better?

Just search back and see this worthless arguement instead of starting a new one.

The issue here is people need to sit back and root for our freaking team.

You play to win the game. Its that simple.

What a good quote by H. Edwards.

NCDolphan said:
I just simply CAN NOT hope we play poor enough to lose. New England's last top 5 pick was McGinest @ 4 in like 95, i think. My point is a top 5 pick does not = success the next year, but playing good football and building confidence might help.
That is actualy an excelent point. I do agree with you, I could never hope for the fins to lose and I could never miss a game and not feel bad about it

What everybody that wants us to lose just to get a better pick fails to realize,is that just because we get a high pick doesn't mean that we get a high quality player,ala ryan Leaf and many others.

calphin said:
What everybody that wants us to lose just to get a better pick fails to realize,is that just because we get a high pick doesn't mean that we get a high quality player,ala ryan Leaf and many others.
if we get leinart we get a quality player

NCDolphan said:
This is a post to those of you I deem, the "so-called fans" of the Miami Dolphins. It sickens me to see these posts about, "why watch now" or "Hope we lose so we can pick higher". One word for you ... WAAAAA! Cry me a river, so we aren't going to the playoffs this year. I watch EVERY single game because I am a real Fan. Those of you that can watch a game and hope we lose make me sick. If you want the number 1 pick so bad then pull for frickin Houston. Wonder why we struggle to sell out a home game. I hate that some fans of MY team are so fake. If you agree with me, then I apologize and you are welcome over for Ribs and cold beer for the Raider game.

Sincerely,
Patient Fan who understands it takes time to build a TEAM!

P.S. If you take offense to this then you are whom I speak of.
A F'n men. I said it would take time to build this team all preseason but i got panned for being pessimistic.

All these people who want a top 5 pick forget it takes a buttload to sign them, they can always go bust, and it hurts team morale regardless of how good the coach is. The people who want a top 5 are what I commonly call fair weather fans because in no way is a top 5 pick in the best interest of the team.

kastofsna120 said:
if we get leinart we get a quality player
Possibly. We'll also have to shell out double what we needed to sign Ronnie. No thanks. No one player is worth 1/5th of your cap in the salary cap era. But I dont think it'll come to that cause I dont think Nick will ever pick a QB in rd 1 cause he knows that just leads to salary cap hell

Boik14 said:
Possibly. We'll also have to shell out double what we needed to sign Ronnie. No thanks. No one player is worth 1/5th of your cap in the salary cap era. But I dont think it'll come to that cause I dont think Nick will ever pick a QB in rd 1 cause he knows that just leads to salary cap hell
allright, well let's go on to more losing seasons and first-round playoff exits

kastofsna120 said:

Yes because history has shown, to make it in this leauge you need a 1st overall QB.

kastofsna120 said:
Yeah cause picking a qb in rd is the answer to that since you know, the last 2 years there has been a 50-50 split between the qb's who make the playoff and are drafted in the 1st rd and qb's who arent drafted in rd 1 but make the playoff. And the last 3 SB's the only 1st rd qb is McNabb and he lost. But yeah good job.

Back
Top Bottom