My Dolphins Mock Draft .. If You Were Tbaum What Would You Do? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Dolphins Mock Draft .. If You Were Tbaum What Would You Do?

You said pretty much word for word what I was going to.....I'd only add that if I were Tannebaum I'd ask any other GM in the league to run my draft....even if they set out to undermine us they couldn't do worse than that idiot.

BTW....still wondering, has it ever been proven he wasn't a Patriots plant???....First he ruins the Jest and now he's here ruining us....if he winds up next in Buffalo I guess we'll have the answer, lol.
When he first got the job that is the question I proposed, but I got no response.

1.Tremaine Edmunds LB
2. Mason Rudolph QB
3.Hayden Hurst TE
4.Tarvarus McFadden CB
4.Deadrin Senat DT
6. Mark Walton RB
7.BPA
7.BPA

Love the replies!
I love Minkah Edmunds and Smith

If all are on the board who are you taking?
Then again are we all settled on RT as our absolute QB for future does anyone know of any QB prospects next year that might be an upgrade? Or is there a round 2 guy that you think might surprise some people...Mason Rudolph?
Of those 3 Edmunds. Can't get passed his freakish athleticism.

Well, as you can see, my signature has somewhat, what my preferences are, obviously the drafts can go a load of ways and I could end up loving it as much or more, but that is what I think is the most possible...

Fire the HC and get a new one.
Draft Bama, tOSU, and Clemson defenders. Forget about “Mizzou” type defenders.
And somewhere in between get a RG and a TE.

Since everyone else is posting their mock drafts... here's another

(falls about the worst possible way in round way with Smith, Fitz, James, Edmunds all gone, as well as the the QBs except for Allen. Allen went at 12, with Vea at 13)

1- LVE
2- Gesicki (Goedert went late 1st)
3- Deshone Elliot
4- Mike White (missed out on Lauletta)
4- Shaq Griffin
6- Antonio Callaway
7- Eddy Pineiro
7- Herndon (double down, why not with this pick if he were here, or couldve gone with Ito Smith)

I'd be happy with that, just kind of missed out on a rb

Trade back a few pics get a 3rd draft Vea or best TE.
2nd round trade back a few pick grab a 4th .
Giving us
1st
2nd
3rd,3rd
4th,4th,4th
6th
7th,7th
Now take a DT, LB, TE ,RB, QB, OG, CB, OG, TE, RB

Since everyone else is posting their mock drafts... here's another

(falls about the worst possible way in round way with Smith, Fitz, James, Edmunds all gone, as well as the the QBs except for Allen. Allen went at 12, with Vea at 13)

1- LVE
2- Gesicki (Goedert went late 1st)
3- Deshone Elliot
4- Mike White (missed out on Lauletta)
4- Shaq Griffin
6- Antonio Callaway
7- Eddy Pineiro
7- Herndon (double down, why not with this pick if he were here, or couldve gone with Ito Smith)

I'd be happy with that, just kind of missed out on a rb
I can't wait to laugh at the team that draft Mike White! Ah crap you have us taking him. Ha-ha???

I can't wait to laugh at the team that draft Mike White! Ah crap you have us taking him. Ha-ha???
He he ha ha

They’re all just developmental qbs at that point. Other option at that point? Falk.... meh

What’s your grand plan?

He he ha ha

They’re all just developmental qbs at that point. Other option at that point? Falk.... meh

What’s your grand plan?
I get the want for a developmental qb in that particular draft. I just think White is a pud. I wouldn't wait that deep for a qb.
My grand plan if all went our way: Mayfield, Hurst, Chubb, Elliott, Griffin.
Id love for fumagalli to get completely over looked and we double up at TE with him in the 6th.

I get youre in the qb in the 1st camp but I’d rather use the pick elsewhere... and it would indeed be hard to pass on mayfield but i doubt he makes it to 11 anyways

I get youre in the qb in the 1st camp but I’d rather use the pick elsewhere... and it would indeed be hard to pass on mayfield but i doubt he makes it to 11 anyways
I'm all in for Edmunds if Mayfield is completely out of the pic. Swap him in the 1st and hope for Ragnow in the 4th instead of Griffin.

OMG (!) Minkah Fitzpatrick is a piece of Saban $hit and I'll barf for 30 days and nights if he's our R1!!!

beyond that -- what kind of BS name is "Minkah" ? Sounds like a toy schnauzer....

Fortunately, the team won't base it's decision on some old grudge against a top player's college coach. I can't imagine disliking a player because of that.

Minkah is a family name and it's Ghanaian. I know, it's weird that they didn't choose a typical European name.

Fortunately, the team won't base it's decision on some old grudge against a top player's college coach. I can't imagine disliking a player because of that.

Minkah is a family name and it's Ghanaian. I know, it's weird that they didn't choose a typical European name.

As usual -- sarcasm eludes the coarse mind....

To answer the OPs question honestly....

If Tbaum is smart (an unlikely prospect), he will simply ask Gase who to draft when we are on the clock.

That’s it. The end.

Gase knows who he wants. Tbaum’s ass is getting warmer. Letting Gase call all the shots is the way to go. Gase gets the picks he wants. He also shoulders accountability by doing this. Which cools down Tbaums chair a bit.

Tbaum has not improved this team. All hands know this. I’d imagine he’d love to shift the burden onto somebody else. As I posted elsewhere, this is Tbaums best move. If Gase gets it right, everybody looks like a hero. But if Gase blows it, all heads turn to him. Including Tbaums.

Back
Top Bottom