My Expert View | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Expert View

This guy is a retard. You can obviously tell by his tone that he is just self promoting and probably just some fan(prob JETS as far as I can tell from his grammar.. lol) having his laughs. Makes for a funny post though.

How dare you sir! Talent_Scout takes precious minutes out of his day to post the very best information. During the time that he graciously gives to the site he could be with football players, testing their upper thigh explosion, measure their pelvis and have them hula hoop. I know that I didn't make it in the NFL because of my lack of hula hoop ability but I had good upper thigh explosion. I would have been a bust in the NFL, talent_scout would have known it all along too.

How dare you sir! Talent_Scout takes precious minutes out of his day to post the very best information. During the time that he graciously gives to the site he could be with football players, testing their upper thigh explosion, measure their pelvis and have them hula hoop. I know that I didn't make it in the NFL because of my lack of hula hoop ability but I had good upper thigh explosion. I would have been a bust in the NFL, talent_scout would have known it all along too.

:chuckle:

Stop buying all the hype. This year's WR crop is awful at the top.

Bryant was suspended almost his whole senior year. Not only that, he is slow.

So, unless a team is totally convinced he is the next Anquan Boldin, they aren't going to spend a 1st on him, when there are guys available throughout the rest of the draft who may turn out better than him.

Listen, the media guys have to hype someone as the big #1 WR in the draft. This year, things were so bare at the top, they had to use a guy that was suspended.

I don't know. Maybe one of the teams with 2 first round picks will take a chance on him. But teams with just 1 precious 1st rounder; they are all looking for a true superstar, not just a guy with great hands and good routes.
They can still get that in the 3rd or 4th rounds.
you can't get a guy like Dez Bryant in the 3rd or 4th round as it stands right now a guy from the later rounds might end up being a HOF but coming out of college Dez is the clear cut best WR in this draft. There is no close Second IMO its Dez then a bunch of other guys. Bryant is a top 5 talent in the draft this year he isnt the fastest but he is fast enough the only people i have ranked above him are Suh, McCoy, and Eric Berry those are the only 3 that i would consider taking over bryant if he was still there at 12. Bryant has all the tools to be a GREAT WR in the NFL for many years to come. we would be lucky if we could get Dez Bryant in miami which we probably wont he will most likly go to the broncos at 10 or 11 where ever they end up picking

Didnt you know....speed is all that's required for a WR....thats why Ginn has been such a success....thatand his hula hoop ability along with the upper thigh explosion.

you can't get a guy like Dez Bryant in the 3rd or 4th round as it stands right now a guy from the later rounds might end up being a HOF but coming out of college Dez is the clear cut best WR in this draft. There is no close Second IMO its Dez then a bunch of other guys. Bryant is a top 5 talent in the draft this year he isnt the fastest but he is fast enough the only people i have ranked above him are Suh, McCoy, and Eric Berry those are the only 3 that i would consider taking over bryant if he was still there at 12. Bryant has all the tools to be a GREAT WR in the NFL for many years to come. we would be lucky if we could get Dez Bryant in miami which we probably wont he will most likly go to the broncos at 10 or 11 where ever they end up picking

agree with you completely. the only other WR I would take besides dez, is arrelious benn... he needs some work. but I think he has some tools. not nearly as good as dez, but past dez and benn...I'm not interested in any WR's from this years group.

agree with you completely. the only other WR I would take besides dez, is arrelious benn... he needs some work. but I think he has some tools. not nearly as good as dez, but past dez and benn...I'm not interested in any WR's from this years group.
yea i agree with Benn if we were at the bottom of the first i would consider taking him or and i would consider Tate in the second. but there is one WR that has had some problem's that i also like Besides Bryant and that is Mike Williams from Syracuse he is very good and IMO he would have been rated the #2 WR behind Dez if he didnt quit the football team and drop out of school but i think he could be a very good WR i have seen some Comparson to Brandon Marshall with Mike WIlliams

Talent_Scout, where are you ?!?!

the draft is just days away, We just got Brandon Marshall ... It can't be dez bryant anymore, please enlighten us once again !!!

I'm not reading this whole thread but when the guy said he could see 2 snaps and be able to tell a guy's future in the NFL I had to just laugh at him......Nobody can do that......but what's worst is some people on this board buying all his crap.

Ozzy rules!!

I'm not reading this whole thread but when the guy said he could see 2 snaps and be able to tell a guy's future in the NFL I had to just laugh at him......Nobody can do that......but what's worst is some people on this board buying all his crap.

Ozzy rules!!

I think the number of people actually buying it is pretty small. People clamor for this guy to post more in the same way we love Juan Huron. It's just funny as hell.

I think the number of people actually buying it is pretty small. People clamor for this guy to post more in the same way we love Juan Huron. It's just funny as hell.

I'd rather read what you and Simon write......:up:...btw, do you believe that there's is a complete all around OLB in this draft?

Ozzy rules!!

I'd rather read what you and Simon write......:up:...btw, do you believe that there's is a complete all around OLB in this draft?

Ozzy rules!!

The guy with the most potential in the enitre draft at the position is really Greg Hardy, but he's also the most insane and one of the laziest.

But if you can throw two 2nd rounders and $50 million at Brandon Marshall, not sure why you can't take a 4th round flier on a lunatic that could be truly great.

Depends on what you mean by 'complete' though. I think that Jerry Hughes and Brandon Graham have excellent chances at being pretty complete at that position, but they'll never be 'prototypical' in the size department.

The guy with the most potential in the enitre draft at the position is really Greg Hardy, but he's also the most insane and one of the laziest.

But if you can throw two 2nd rounders and $50 million at Brandon Marshall, not sure why you can't take a 4th round flier on a lunatic that could be truly great.

Depends on what you mean by 'complete' though. I think that Jerry Hughes and Brandon Graham have excellent chances at being pretty complete at that position, but they'll never be 'prototypical' in the size department.

thanks Cris, by complete I meant can they play the run, rush the passer and cover downfield too?

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom