MY MY MY how things have changed for Roth when it comes to Nick Saban | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MY MY MY how things have changed for Roth when it comes to Nick Saban

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
SkapePhin,
if your listening I would like something creative for my signature with this pictures and dolphins insigna

thanks for your consideration

clear.gif

dress him up as a Dolphin and change the "championship" sign every week to reflect the current opponent. !

Hey, a little off the point here but i don't follow college ball so i'd like to know. Who won the game anyway? And how did roth do?

Den54 said:
Does anyone remember that game,where Cox was going nuts on the sideline ,for whatever reasons, and was fixing to step on the field, when Joe Greene grabed him by the back of his jersey, and snatched him back like a doll.? :lol:

Was that the Monday nighter against the Bengals when Stoyo got killed on a kickoff? I think Cox was challenging the enitre Cincy bench when they enjoyed the hit on Stoyo too much.
^ One of my favorite Fin memories ever, and the reason I will always love Bryan, even if he played for the unmentionables.

TerryTate said:
Is it true that Chris Snee had relations with Coughlin's daughter? yes...

Was he drafted because of that? We'll never know. Coughlin said it was because he was a great player or something like that.
I'm actually pretty sure that Snee and Coughlins daughter have a kid together. I'm also pretty sure that they arent together anymore, nor were they when Snee was drafted. They must get along though :confused:

:angry::fire::angry: at Matt Roth for flicking off LSU!!! Geaux Tigers!

...but I sure am glad he's a Dolphin now. :couch:

This thread will be getting deleted. This is my favorite one of Matt and it go removed as my sig. by one of the mods. They said they loved it but it had to go. Gotta love Matt's personality. He will be a lot of fun to watch this year.

IAFINFAN said:
This thread will be getting deleted. This is my favorite one of Matt and it go removed as my sig. by one of the mods. They said they loved it but it had to go. Gotta love Matt's personality. He will be a lot of fun to watch this year.

Well it was a mod who created the thread.

:rolleyes:
J Tes said:
I'm actually pretty sure that Snee and Coughlins daughter have a kid together. I'm also pretty sure that they arent together anymore, nor were they when Snee was drafted. They must get along though :confused:

They do have a kid together, first I'm hearing about them not being together. But with a father-in-law like that, would you stay????

FlyFishingKing said:
I just hope he don't give the team a lot of personal fouls with all that kind of attitude. Was Bryan Cox the same way? Good player but his temper got the best of him?

Na man... Saban will keep him in check

Back
Top Bottom