MY MY MY how things have changed for Roth when it comes to Nick Saban | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MY MY MY how things have changed for Roth when it comes to Nick Saban

IAFINFAN said:
This thread will be getting deleted. This is my favorite one of Matt and it go removed as my sig. by one of the mods. They said they loved it but it had to go. Gotta love Matt's personality. He will be a lot of fun to watch this year.

By who? Terry Tate, the mod? :roflmao:

Muck went into my user cp and deleted it. I thought the pick was awesome, but don't make the rules just found another picture. I figured as long as there wasn't nudity all pics. were fine. If this stays up I will put it back on.

TerryTate said:
Is it true that Chris Snee had relations with Coughlin's daughter? yes...

Was he drafted because of that? We'll never know. Coughlin said it was because he was a great player or something like that.

Now thats strange...I read his daughter said that he was great too! Must be in the jeans? I know gene's....but in this case...Jeans is more accurate.

thats funny and maybe why Saban likes him, I think he likes high intensity players. I know I do

IAFINFAN said:
This thread will be getting deleted. This is my favorite one of Matt and it go removed as my sig. by one of the mods. They said they loved it but it had to go. Gotta love Matt's personality. He will be a lot of fun to watch this year.

That was classless for Roth to do and if that is your favorite then........... I like Roth as a football player and his intensity but that was trailer trash.

LOL,

I haven't seen that photo in a while. I was at that "Hawkeye Huddle"... Everyone laughed and cringed at the same time when Matt did that.

Coach Ferentz was asked about it the next day and he made it very clear that he was very unhappy with that gesture... Roth also issued a formal apology.

BUT, that is who Matt is... high intensity all the time. He won't just bring his intensity on Sundays, he will bring it every second of every practice. He is the rare breed that raises the intensity-bar of the entire team, offense and defense.

FWIW, LSU fans are phenomenal... some of the best I ever tailgated with... before AND after the game... I've also been to two games in Baton Rouge. If you are a college football fan, you have to attend a night game in BR at least once in your life.... almost a "voodoo creepy" atmosphere, the fans have been partying all day, and it can get exceedingly loud.

finswin56 said:
Was that the Monday nighter against the Bengals when Stoyo got killed on a kickoff? I think Cox was challenging the enitre Cincy bench when they enjoyed the hit on Stoyo too much.
^ One of my favorite Fin memories ever, and the reason I will always love Bryan, even if he played for the unmentionables.

Different game. The game against Cincy where he was over in front of the Bengals bench appearing to challenge their entire team, when he was actually calling out Alex Gordon, who was the one that leveled Stoyo, was during Bryan's rookie season of 1991. Joe Greene took over as DL coach in 1992.

tigerskin said:
That was classless for Roth to do and if that is your favorite then........... I like Roth as a football player and his intensity but that was trailer trash.

Not much different than the time in Buffalo when Bryan Cox walked out of tunnel as the team was lined up to come on the field before the start of the game with both social fingers extended in a double salute to their classless fans.

Back
Top Bottom