MY MY MY how things have changed for Roth when it comes to Nick Saban | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MY MY MY how things have changed for Roth when it comes to Nick Saban

nydolphinfan said:
Are you trying to be funny? Cause you are not. :fire:

As Robert DeNiro once said... "But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f***n' amuse you?"

FloridaHawk said:
As Robert DeNiro once said... "But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f***n' amuse you?"

Try Joe Pesci, not DeNiro.

FloridaHawk said:

Yes...Denverdolfan is right...it was Joe in Goodfellas!!!

As I've said: I want to see Roth do that same thing to the Jet fans as he walks out of the Giants Stadium tunnel. That's a great picture. I love his attitude.

Man, our defense is totally restocked with some badasses. Matt Roth is my official new favorite player. If they can get Bua in on the D, and Crowder gets regular playing time, our team is going to be bring the wood man. I can't wait to see Roth make Brady taste the sweet, sweet turf and get up and do that badass chop like in his Maximus video

This Guy Is A Warrior And I Can't Wait To See This Guy Start Hitting People Im All Pumped Up And Stoked All Ready :fire: :evil: .

TerryTate said:
Is it true that Chris Snee had relations with Coughlin's daughter? yes...

Was he drafted because of that? We'll never know. Coughlin said it was because he was a great player or something like that.

hey, I would have taken Chris Snee if we had a pick...would have been better than Moore.

Yeah, I know, different drafts, but I thought he would have helped our OL.

LarryFinFan said:
hey, I would have taken Chris Snee if we had a pick...would have been better than Moore.

Uh buddy wrong draft...

That year I really wanted Mike Doss, others want Boldin, and many wanted Wayne Hunter. Ragone and Simms would have made sense to. Instead we got Eddie Moore...

Back
Top Bottom