MY MY MY how things have changed for Roth when it comes to Nick Saban | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MY MY MY how things have changed for Roth when it comes to Nick Saban

Hopefully Roth can carry on what Bryon Cox started... I'd love to see Roth walking into Ralph Wilson stadium with both arms held high flicking them off :D

I'm sure he'll hear stories of it in Miami and be made well aware of it before they play the Bills for his first time :D

You have to love this guys team 1st attitude!

TerryTate said:
Is it true that Chris Snee had relations with Coughlin's daughter? yes...

Was he drafted because of that? We'll never know. Coughlin said it was because he was a great player or something like that.

Id love to have seen Snee's face when Tag announced his name and who drafted him :lol:

TerryTate said:
Flash back to December...

clear.gif

:lol:

Thanks to Stan_Marino for the picture....

I love this kid! He reminds me of another Dolphin defender back in the early 90's, giving the "two-gun slaute" to the Buffalo faithful.......#51!

I heard that Matt Roth came to the combine with a "property of the Miami Dolphins" t shirt on and was proudly displaying it to everyone.......So I think there was some cnnection there and when he dropped, Saban probably said, I want this guy on our team!

TerryTate said:

Was he drafted because of that? We'll never know. Coughlin said it was because he was a great player or something like that.

He just wanted to make sure his son-in-law had a job.

TerryTate said:

He didn't just have relations he got his daughter pregnant and since tjhey aren't married that must have made Tommy proud :lol:

LtDan662002 said:
Love this kid more with each passing day. Couldn't have said it better myself Matt

I cannot wait to see him on the field for us! He will be in the starting lineup. Bowens will get cut, he sucks and is grossly overpaid. JT makes everyone better on the line.

nydolphinfan said:
This is like a kindergarten website. Geez

nydolphinfan,

I'm confused by what you mean? Are you referring to:

A: the message content of this thread?
B: your animated graphic?
C: your use of the term "geez"?
or
D: your picture of Flea, the cartoon character, to the left?

I'm just curious about your (potentially) insightful comment.

;) as always

FloridaHawk said:
nydolphinfan,

I'm confused by what you mean? Are you referring to:

A: the message content of this thread?
B: your animated graphic?
C: your use of the term "geez"?
or
D: your picture of Flea, the cartoon character, to the left?

I'm just curious about your (potentially) insightful comment.

;) as always

Are you trying to be funny? Cause you are not. :fire:

Back
Top Bottom