My opinion on the Joe Philbin interview | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My opinion on the Joe Philbin interview

so from what I understand from all you guys bashing Phil in is that he's a crappy coach because he doesn't scream like a raging lunatic of throw his headset on the sideline? When we score a TD u want him to run all the way to the end zone and chest bump the player who scored? after a win should he be doing pull ups from the field goal crossbar in his underwear?

Not me. I don't about whether he jumps up and down or whatever. He's a crappy coach because .... he a crappy coach. His teams are not prepared and are out of control.

Not me. I don't about whether he jumps up and down or whatever. He's a crappy coach because .... he a crappy coach. His teams are not prepared and are out of control.

I'm not even defending him with my post...just pointing out how foolish some peoples thought process is

Sounds like you feel you're not getting your money'$ worth on this site. Maybe you should request a refund and then boycott it to make a point :idk: Ya think?

Again if someone disagrees or stands up to the Mega Posters they are flamed, how coincidental this is happening on a Dolphin Message Board. Maybe the Panel Ross is putting together on Locker room conduct can have a Virtual session for some of the Mega Posters who don't like differing opinions, Better yet maybe you can be on the Dolphin Leadership Council and get dismissed by Philbin himself.

this thread is really stupid...I just wanted to be apart of it...... *Happy Dance*

Again if someone disagrees or stands up to the Mega Posters they are flamed, how coincidental this is happening on a Dolphin Message Board. Maybe the Panel Ross is putting together on Locker room conduct can have a Virtual session for some of the Mega Posters who don't like differing opinions, Better yet maybe you can be on the Dolphin Leadership Council and get dismissed by Philbin himself.

I dont normally see so called "mega posters" get on their high horse and act superior due to number of posts....some people just think they're know-it-alls about everything.

I dont normally see so called "mega posters" get on their high horse and act superior due to number of posts....some people just think they're know-it-alls about everything.

Your right I think I just ran across 2.. Personally I like al the Posters everyone has their own perspective

1zppsh5-1.jpg

philbin is a moron and a complete joke of a head coach. the guy was a mercy hire. we'll be looking for a new head coach next january because the even more pathetic owner doesnt want to admit it was a gigantic mistake hiring this idiot in the first place.

Again if someone disagrees or stands up to the Mega Posters they are flamed, how coincidental this is happening on a Dolphin Message Board. Maybe the Panel Ross is putting together on Locker room conduct can have a Virtual session for some of the Mega Posters who don't like differing opinions, Better yet maybe you can be on the Dolphin Leadership Council and get dismissed by
Philbin himself.
dphin51, don't get into any back and forth with that Vaark guy. He is a nobody who never has anything relevant to say. I don't even acknowledge him anymore, or waste my time looking at any of his threads.

Mega Posters? hmm. Could a new award badge be born from this?

dphin51, don't get into any back and forth with that Vaark guy. He is a nobody who never has anything relevant to say. I don't even acknowledge him anymore, or waste my time looking at any of his threads.

Says the biggest bandwidth wasting trolling freeloader on the site

Joe Philbin is the biggest fraud as a Coach, I just listened to his press conference and as a fan was never more embarrassed of an organization of having this guy as our coach. He was as believable and inspiring as Baghdad Bob.. no wonder Ross likes him. Dawn Aponte should have done the presser the words she wrote for him may have come across as more believable.

To claim to be responsible in total control and then say well I knew nothing of this bulling is just a lie or plain incompetence.
To put this on Kevin O'Neill is ridiculous ...

That TV screen that the players see before leaving the facility that says 24X7 365.. Well I understand it I have felt disgusted 24X7 365 about this franchise for the last 15 years.

I was thinking the exact same thing, today.

I'm never been more EMBARRASSED of our head coach. OMG. I viewed the you tube of the press conference at Wendys, while out for a quick bite at lunch. I could not believe what I was hearing. Could not believe it.

So wait....everyone is all over this guy when it's been established that he wanted to cut Incognito after the golf course incident and her knew Martin couldn't play last March and wanted to replace him too? Philbin knew these guys were no good and wanted to get rid of them. Ireland wasn't hearing it.

Absolutely not true. That was one of the things that coach cleared up at the press conference. He said it was a mutual decision, something they all agreed to:

(On if he wanted to release Richie Incognito after the golf incident)– “Well, when I was made aware of that situation that you’re referencing I took immediate action in the form of player discipline. Obviously there are many options that we discussed as an organization what the best course would be and that’s what we came up with. I’m not going to pass the buck to anybody else, I was a part of it, that was the decision that we made.”

(On if he regrets not cutting ties with Richie Incognito at that point) – “Again, that was the decision that we made at that point in time so I stand by it and that’s what we did.”

Back
Top Bottom