Reaction score
In no particular order...
QB...Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield
RB ...Barkley
DE...Chubb
LB...Smith, Edmunds
S...James
CB...Ward, Fitzpatrick

Who is there after these are gone that you would take at 11?

Agreed on Landry but I’d be shocked if Miami goes edge in round one.

In no particular order...
QB...Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield
RB ...Barkley
DE...Chubb
LB...Smith, Edmunds
S...James
CB...Ward, Fitzpatrick

Who is there after these are gone that you would take at 11?

If Miami is sticking to the principle of BPA, despite having a stable of DE’s, then Marcus Davenport has to be considered there. I’d also think Quenten Nelson would be in play.

If it were me, then I’d look for an opportunity to trade down and look for Rashaan Evans, Leighton Vander Esch, Josh Jackson, or Lamar Jackson.

Vander Esch and I wouldn't trade back. LVE has a top 10 grade, has excellent coverage skills and ranks right there with Smith and Edmunds. Stay the course and draft the guy who could man multiple positions on the defense.

You pick the best player on the board, either Nelson or Davenport... Of those 2, I think Nelson makes the most impact year 1 given how the Fins roster is set up...

Vander Esch and I wouldn't trade back. LVE has a top 10 grade, has excellent coverage skills and ranks right there with Smith and Edmunds. Stay the course and draft the guy who could man multiple positions on the defense.

I know he is probably worth just taking at 11. But I think you can trade in the late teens, pick up some more picks and still get him.

I was under the impression that he was more of a late first projection... If he is no reach at 11, then he'd be a much better addition than a DE or G, is he a better prospect than say Nelson and Davenport?

Back
Top Bottom