My Top 10...who Do You Pick "if" | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Top 10...who Do You Pick "if"

Quenton Nelson is projected top ten, if you take Nelson and a guy like Frank Ragnow later you are really building a wall for your quarterback for years.

Players I'd consider:

Nelson, Landry, Davenport, Vander Esch, and even Justin Reid and Josh Jackson.

Landry is cleaner than Davenport, but Davenport is the better fit, and he has dynamite in his hands, so I'd favor him in that matchup. I'd like to see Landry play in a 3-4.

It would be hard to pass on Nelson, but Miami's pass rush was worse than its pass protection in 2017, and they added Sitton in FA. For people not as high on Davenport, Nelson is an easy call, but I have Davenport as a top-10 player. So, I'd favor Davenport again.

LVE vs Davenport is tough, because Miami desperately needs to add speed and instincts to LB. If I felt comfortable that I could draft Malik Jefferson at 42, I'd lean toward Davenport. Because, I don't think you'll add be able to make a better pairing than Davenport/Jefferson with LVE/DE.

But if Miami drafted Nelson, Davenport, Landry, or LVE, I'd be happy - given that Mayfield and Roquan Smith are off the board.

And I just read that according to Charlie Campbell, some teams have removed LVE from their board completely due to medical concerns.

Where you seeing this?

I think Edmunds is a clear cut better prospect but we'll see.

Because there’s been some rumors that his teammate whatever his name is is actually a better prospect, and he didn’t do that great comparatively to other safeties like James at the combine. I think he is a safe pick but he isn’t as elite of a prospect as most thought. I would love to get him though because he brings intelligence and is reportedly very hard working, which is obviously what we’re looking for. I just see him being the one player that’s been mocked top ten to drop.
Harrison? No way he is a better prospect than Minkah

Back
Top Bottom