My Way Too Early First Miami Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Way Too Early First Miami Mock Draft

I’m liking Rondale Moore from Purdue potentially with Houston’s pick.

I’m looking for another OL or Rosseau with our first.

Really depends on where we end up. Im hoping we win some games this year but I also hope we win some tie breakers and end up with a premium pick. The tackle from Oregon and the center from Oklahoma could make our offense scary.

I’m liking the skill guys I’m seeing in the second round of a lot of drafts.

I do suspect a DE will be selected with one of first three picks.

I’m liking Rondale Moore from Purdue potentially with Houston’s pick.

I’m looking for another OL or Rosseau with our first.

Really depends on where we end up. Im hoping we win some games this year but I also hope we win some tie breakers and end up with a premium pick. The tackle from Oregon and the center from Oklahoma could make our offense scary.

I’m liking the skill guys I’m seeing in the second round of a lot of drafts.

I do suspect a DE will be selected with one of first three picks.
I definitely think Miami gets a DE in the first. The other first round choice could go many ways. I could see wide receiver, offensive line, corner or even a linebacker.

I tried to fit Bolton into my draft, but I didn't want to miss out on a wide receiver. Love this player.

I definitely think Miami gets a DE in the first. The other first round choice could go many ways. I could see wide receiver, offensive line, corner or even a linebacker.

I tried to fit Bolton into my draft, but I didn't want to miss out on a wide receiver. Love this player.

I like Bolton too.

I think the biggest obvious need would be a pure pass rushing DE.Maybe a play making OLB and another young S after that for the D.

On Offense we will have see how the OL plays out but I think we will need one more top OT to finish the line.

A real game breaker at WR would be nice but is not something they have to have.

RB I can wait until round 3 at the earliest.

I think the biggest obvious need would be a pure pass rushing DE.Maybe a play making OLB and another young S after that for the D.

On Offense we will have see how the OL plays out but I think we will need one more top OT to finish the line.

A real game breaker at WR would be nice but is not something they have to have.

RB I can wait until round 3 at the earliest.
Completely agree, at least with the season in front of us. Some players are likely to emerge, others to disappoint. The major needs could be a little different come draft time, but your list is spot on with how I see it right now.

RB could become a need, but I could see Miami continuing to fill that with free agents rather than in the draft. Maybe Breida is signed long-term as well.

Two of the more interesting players to watch this year IMO are Robert Hunt and X. Howard. Hunt could end up being a great RG and I won't be disappointed if that happens. But that would open up a huge need at RT with Tua being a lefty. Howard is a top 5 caliber corner when healthy, but that seems to be a big question right now. With how much Flores seemingly loves corners, it's possible that becomes a bigger focus in 2021 than we anticipate right now.

Thoughts on RBs: Kylin Hill, Keontay Ingram, CJ Verdell, Max Borgi?

Same goes for WRs: Amon-ra St. Brown, Seth Williams, Chris Olave, Sage Surrat?

I like the safeties next year for sure. Fully expect to grab one by the third.

Last edited:
McShay way too early mock has us taking Chase and Entienne. That with Tua? Now there are some play makers.
Sign me up for that but rb needs to wait until round 2 or even moving up to the back of the first round like pic 30-32... have that 5th year option then

Just my opinion

Completely agree, at least with the season in front of us. Some players are likely to emerge, others to disappoint. The major needs could be a little different come draft time, but your list is spot on with how I see it right now.

RB could become a need, but I could see Miami continuing to fill that with free agents rather than in the draft. Maybe Breida is signed long-term as well.

Two of the more interesting players to watch this year IMO are Robert Hunt and X. Howard. Hunt could end up being a great RG and I won't be disappointed if that happens. But that would open up a huge need at RT with Tua being a lefty. Howard is a top 5 caliber corner when healthy, but that seems to be a big question right now. With how much Flores seemingly loves corners, it's possible that becomes a bigger focus in 2021 than we anticipate right now.
Both big things.. if X can’t stay healthy we really need to start to think about how/when we move on? He’s one of my favorite players on the team but the dude needs to stay on the field

Hunt is just an interesting one.. I’m totally fine if he is best suited for RG.. I suspect if he is a great guard he may be a decent tackle... yet, is a rookie.

(And that exact scenario is very very wrong about a player on our team already - Flowers. Terrible tackle. Improving guard)

Hopefully we don’t have to wait years to get him into the right spot

Brady was never very mobile so obviously he had to have a solid line in front of him.
Never had to be but so mobile with the quick hitter offense. Brady under center 60 times a game is different than Brady in the shotgun playing catch with his slot WRs and box-out with Gronkowski.

The Pats best olineman went to the Giants and was beaten like a drum regularly.

Back
Top Bottom