My Way Too Early First Miami Mock Draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Way Too Early First Miami Mock Draft

Never had to be but so mobile with the quick hitter offense. Brady under center 60 times a game is different than Brady in the shotgun playing catch with his slot WRs and box-out with Gronkowski.

The Pats best olineman went to the Giants and was beaten like a drum regularly.

If you are talking about one player, sure Nate Solder sucked. Its like ANY Steelers defensive player that left there. They bomb in free agency. Is it coaching? Is it good scouting? The system? If it is the system and we are going with a quick hitting offense then maybe we will be OK. But they have had some pretty good linemen over the years and again they DON‘T waste 1st rounders on them.

We seemed to value Thuney, where was he drafted?

If you are talking about one player, sure Nate Solder sucked. Its like ANY Steelers defensive player that left there. They bomb in free agency. Is it coaching? Is it good scouting? The system? If it is the system and we are going with a quick hitting offense then maybe we will be OK. But they have had some pretty good linemen over the years and again they DON‘T waste 1st rounders on them.

We seemed to value Thuney, where was he drafted?
We are going to value most any Pats player that becomes available....

Well the Pat's valued him enough to put the franchise tag on him so he can play.

It is normal for a coach to want some of "his guys" from a former job.

It happens all the time.

Parcells would always bring in former players, even if it was just to set the tone of a culture change and be a locker room leader.

True.

If they have their OT's in Hunt and Jackson then Creed could be the final piece to an OL that could play together for a long time.

I'm not mad at Leatherwood. The picture of the DE from Iowa manhandling him the whole game sticks out in my mind.

My 2nd first rounder would go to Rondell Moore...even though I'm an Albert Wilson fan.

I'm not mad at Leatherwood. The picture of the DE from Iowa manhandling him the whole game sticks out in my mind.

My 2nd first rounder would go to Rondell Moore...even though I'm an Albert Wilson fan.
You think we'll keep Wilson around next year? He did restructure so he's not as costly, would be a move of good faith. But wouldnt be shocked if we cut him either.. Defintely see us drafting a wr relatively early though for sure

I wouldn't mind a few trades picking up more 2022 picks. Hoping for a more normal college season then.

I wouldn't mind a few trades picking up more 2022 picks. Hoping for a more normal college season then.
That has been New England's strategy. Makes sense to add picks where you can and continue to play it forward.

It might be a good idea to try to move some of their draft capital to the 22 Draft where things will be less unsettled....................hopefully.

There is just no way to know how much Pro or College Football is going to be played.

Will we see enough of the SEC/ACC/Big 12 to know who is who?

Will the Big 10 and Pac 10 eventually play some games?

Will the NFL play enough games to have a proper Draft order?

Too many questions unanswered to know what to do.

You think we'll keep Wilson around next year? He did restructure so he's not as costly, would be a move of good faith. But wouldnt be shocked if we cut him either.. Defintely see us drafting a wr relatively early though for sure
That Purdue WR is impressive. That said, I am an Albert Wilson fan. If he can show up and show out this year I'm all for keeping him around and drafting the top available LB with our 2nd pick in the first. I'm not 100% sold on Flores choices at LB and think we can upgrade with (Parsons or Moses).

As of now Parsons and Chase would be my targets. Get the best offensive player and the best defensive player. I would not touch OL in the first.

I would take Sewell if I could but they will likely not get near him.

A round 1 of Parsons/Rousseau and Chase would be fine with me.

I do not like the idea of drafting WR's in the Top 10 in general but I think Chase is going to be a monster NFL player so I would be OK with it.

That being said I don't think Miami is going to be bad enough to get Chase either, he should go Top 5.

But they do have the ammo to trade up.

Back
Top Bottom