Nails out? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nails out?

RHoffman

DOB: Get my Ring!
Reaction score
Did anyone see this from Pro Football Weekly?

Whitley gives the Dolphins a road grader who will fill in nicely with OG Jamie Nails out for at least the first two-thirds of the season with an Achilles injury. Whitley is strong, loves to lift weights, anchors well as a pass blocker and has a mean streak opening holes when running plays are called. Whitley is not a great player, but he is consistent...

Where did they get Nails being out with this?

whom do you trust.? wanny or PFW? wanny said Nails is ready to go.

Originally posted by RHoffman
Did anyone see this from Pro Football Weekly?

Whitley gives the Dolphins a road grader who will fill in nicely with OG Jamie Nails out for at least the first two-thirds of the season with an Achilles injury. Whitley is strong, loves to lift weights, anchors well as a pass blocker and has a mean streak opening holes when running plays are called. Whitley is not a great player, but he is consistent...

Where did they get Nails being out with this?

I posted the same quote from PFW yesterday, about Nails being out for 2/3 of the season and Boomer responded back that the analysis was correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything I've heard up to this point has Nails on schedule and ready to go for TC. Stupid mis-information by a national news source.

I work in health care: he won't be ready for training camp AND likely to be on the PUP until week 10

Any bets?

guys, players come back from injuries faster than ever these days. He's been working out with the team and I think he'll be ready to go. If he's not ready then is good that we took 3 o-linemen in this draft. Either way we'll be ok.

ozzy rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask Miggs. He interviewed him says he walks without a limp and said he was ready to go.

Nails will be OK........OR......

The Miami Herald and Sun Sentinal, should fire some people. This is too big a story to not get press if it is true, that is why I doubt it is. Nails will be fine, and i will be at Mini-Camp Friday all the way from Jersey to make sure!!!!( Nails is not the only reason i am going) Any place to get a Jets Suck T-Shirt??? I would love to get one to bring back to Jersey!!!!!!!

Nails is only halfway there. He can only eat 2 buckets of KFC at a sitting, as opposed to his usual 4. But he's working on it....

Drew stated so many times that Nails will be ready for training camp.I'm not sure if Drew is his agent but since he is always around Dolphins personel,it should be true.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I work in health care: he won't be ready for training camp AND likely to be on the PUP until week 10

Any bets?

Right, and your Round one will be ready by week 10 too right?

Back
Top Bottom