Nails out? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nails out?

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I work in health care: he won't be ready for training camp AND likely to be on the PUP until week 10

Any bets?

Fishing or trolling Clump? If you do work in healthcare you know full well that any injury like this can have a HUGE range of rehab time...anywhere from a couple of months to a couple of years.

Actually it's "mega hehe" cause it's causing mega laughter around the league.

Anyways PFW is about as reliable as Pete Prisco guys. I'd take it with a grain of salt. Nails should be ready around July and be near full strength as the season starts.

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
I see they are already touchy about "McGahee"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No just pinpointing that before he talks about peoples spelling he should look at his own first. Especially since he's a Writer. :rolleyes:

I think I remember reading, after the surgery, that Nails injury was a clean break and much less serious than they had originally feared.

Originally posted by rafael
I think I remember reading, after the surgery, that Nails injury was a clean break and much less serious than they had originally feared.

No offense Rafael, but I never knew you could break your achilles. So I'm taking it that you meant a clean tear?

Or maybe there is a med term for this injury that calls it a break?

I'm all for Nails making it back by camp though, trust me :)

I would think tear is more accurate. The important point is that it wasn't as bad as they originally thought. Does this mean he will definately be back before TC? I don't know, but I think it casts doubt on the opinions of people who know little about his injury yet feel confident enough to guarantee that the team doctor's are wrong about his expected return.

"WR Tim Carter's recovery from a torn achilles tendon in November is going well: Last week he played full-speed, full court basketball with teammates and looked good"

Somebody didn't tell Tim Carter that it's impossible for him to be doing this according to our resident health care worker.

Now I don't know what Nails condition actually is, how far along he is and most importantly how close to his previous level he will be able to get back too BUT I wouldn't say he will definately be back by June either. Clump your guy Cowart was back by the beginning of the next year, Marino was, Testeverde was, Carter seems to be along enough to play basketball(how recovered his tendon must be) why wouldn't Nails be???????????????? I mean you don't know the severity of his injury, what makes you think, state, that his recovery will be longer then any of htese guys?????? Seems like the biggest factor in your opinion is probably your hope that the Fins will be weakened by his absence, your uneasiness of knowing he most probably will be there.

Don't you just love it when the words come together so nicely DNY?....good post:up:

Re: Nails will be OK........OR......

Originally posted by Dolphin Dan
The Miami Herald and Sun Sentinal, should fire some people. This is too big a story to not get press if it is true, that is why I doubt it is. Nails will be fine, and i will be at Mini-Camp Friday all the way from Jersey to make sure!!!!( Nails is not the only reason i am going) Any place to get a Jets Suck T-Shirt??? I would love to get one to bring back to Jersey!!!!!!!

Hey Dan sure i can get you a great t-shirt so you can take back to Jersey...

NEW YORK JETS 2002 AFC EAST DIV CHAMPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

L, XL, XXL. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom