Najee Harris versus Travis Etienne | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Najee Harris versus Travis Etienne

Etienne looked a whole lot better against the Notre Dame Defense last night. So torn on that 1B pick although I don't think Grier would pull the trigger on him anyways.

They both looked good yesterday.

I was particularly impressed with Harris as a receiver.

But the earliest I am taking a RB is the Fins own 2nd rounder and I would rather not do that.

3rd round is the RB round for me.

Yeah the champ games made my decision Harris over Etienne. Not that I would be upset if it ends up the other way around, but we have to snag one of these guys. Harris is just the better option for us, and having some background with Tua adds to the fit. I think Harris offers more in the passing game, and I think that is important to this coaching staff.

Yeah the champ games made my decision Harris over Etienne. Not that I would be upset if it ends up the other way around, but we have to snag one of these guys. Harris is just the better option for us, and having some background with Tua adds to the fit. I think Harris offers more in the passing game, and I think that is important to this coaching staff.
Offers more in the passing game? Ettiene has 44 receptions for 524 and Harris had 32 for 316. I am sure if you go off of for their careers that Etienne will have a sizeable advantage.

I have not been impressed with Hubbard and i am not sure why.

He seems to have dropped in many of the rankings so I am not alone at least.

I don't have a full explanation for this season's disappearance from Hubbard. But, I do know he has some of the best top end talent among the RB position in this draft.

My guess is he half-assed this season with his eyes set on the NFL. Got nicked up which limited his production and he probably milked it a bit before opting out of this crazy COVID season. I don't love that from a leadership stand point. But, if targeting Hubbard means the fins can get a 1st round talent at RB without having to commit the first round (or early second round) capital to the RB position then that is a coup.

He has the size, speed, vision, balance and big play ability. He legitimately may be the fastest RB in the draft and he's not a little guy. He also has the elite production to validate his talent. It's always an added bonus when a RB's production can't be explained away as benefitting from a bunch of NFL talent around him. Each of Etienne, Harris and the UNC duo are working with NFL QBs and WRs. Hubbard ran for 2,000 yards and 20 TDs without that assistance.

I'm not in favor of spending early draft capital on a RB when the Dolphins have numerous needs. Chuba Hubbard gets us the high end talent without the price tag. His drop in value can serve as a gift.

I would love to get a quality RB in Round 3, if Hubbard works out that way I am fine with it.

I would look at a cheapish Vet RB in FA as well.

I think with Ahmed, Gaskin and Breida(if they keep him)they have a solid group that would become outstanding with the addition of a real stud RB.

It seems to me that one of the top traits the Fins look for in a back is speed, so the combine will cull a few prospects.

I’m hoping Hubbard falls to Day 3 but feel like his combine will bump him to Day 2.

Back
Top Bottom