Najee Harris versus Travis Etienne | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Najee Harris versus Travis Etienne

How the Dolphins fill their running back need in the offseason will be interesting. I like Gaskin and Ahmad, but more as complementary pieces. I believe Travis Etienne is the best running back in the draft, but Najee Harris might be a better fit for Miami. Then there's the question of when do you take one, or if you go the free agent route instead? Draft one and sign one?

Daniel Jeremiah compares Harris to Matt Forte and Eddie George, while his comp for Etienne is Alvin Kamara.

If Miami wanted to, they could use that 1b pick and very likely get the back they prefer. Although, that might be considered high for a running back. Will one or both make it to pick 2a? Hard to know when the "run" will start. The Dolphins missed out on the run last year, which started with KC on the last pick of round 1.
This isn’t the choice. The choice should be Javonte Williams, UNC, most NFL ready RB in draft. He’s a monster

I think Williams has moved up to the #3 RB in the class for sure and might be pushing Harris for #2.

Early to mid 2nd rounder now, unless he has bad combine numbers.
As I've said in another thread... I think Harris is fools' gold. He's the oldest RB on the list and a full 2 years older than Williams. I wouldn't touch Harris before the third round and I think someone will bite before that.

Najee Harris reminds me so much of Anthony Thomas coming out of Michigan.

2nd round pick and won OROY in 2001 - his career kinda teetered out after that. Their styles are so similar and almost a spitting image of one another in terms of build, size and triangle numbers.

Najee Harris reminds me so much of Anthony Thomas coming out of Michigan.

2nd round pick and won OROY in 2001 - his career kinda teetered out after that. Their styles are so similar and almost a spitting image of one another in terms of build, size and triangle numbers.

I don’t see that comparison at all.

Najee is simply a much better player. More well-rounded. Very good pass catcher. A skill that’ll likely prove more valuable for him in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom