Najee Harris will be at the senior bowl! | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Najee Harris will be at the senior bowl!

No way am I taking a RB at 18. I believe ETN or Harris could be there at 36, but if not then I have zero issues drafting Williams who I think is on the same conversation with those guys anyway

He will be there when dolphins pick in second rd.
Etienne can run through contact. His contact balance might be considered elite.
For some reason I dont like Clemson rb...it no knocks on him..maybe he be special one.. I want guy from bama or n. Carolina guy..

He will be there when dolphins pick in second rd.

For some reason I dont like Clemson rb...it no knocks on him..maybe he be special one.. I want guy from bama or n. Carolina guy..
I was surprised he didn't come out last year. He probably would have been the first back taken as well. Now depending on the combine and tape he could fall further than he did last year.

If somethings gonna stop it should be the narrative that Najee harris has long speed

I sure haven’t seen it. Probably won’t run now cause why would ya when you can just say Covid and be excused from it I’m sure but if he’s sub 4.6 I’m shocked

and that body is maximized in terms of meat on the bone. He’s in premium condition physically
Great 2nd Rd value.

I was surprised he didn't come out last year. He probably would have been the first back taken as well. Now depending on the combine and tape he could fall further than he did last year.
Can’t imagine he’d fall, very athletic

People always think that every RB is going to fall but every year a couple of RB's go higher than people thought they would. My two favorites are Harris and Williams. There is a chance Williams is there at 36 but I don't think Harris makes it that far. I understand why some people don't want to take him at 18 and maybe we'll trade down from 18. Hard to say at this point but I hope we don't punt on the RB position once again like we did last year.

People forget that there's more value in drafting a RB at the end of the 1st instead of the 2nd because you get that 5th year option on their contract which is huge for a RB.

People forget that there's more value in drafting a RB at the end of the 1st instead of the 2nd because you get that 5th year option on their contract which is huge for a RB.

It's all a matter of how much you value your run game. RBs are recycled and many teams use a committee.

Drafting a guy at a premium position that demands big dollar in FA like CB/OT/QB/Rush are more valuable to many teams as those guys get top value and are more difficult to replace.....so getting the extra year from the start is key.

I say yes

the run on running backs started in the 30s last year

I expect the same this year

I should say I think etienne will probably be gone by our 2nd rounder but I think harris will be there.

folks are saying etienne is faster than kamara all I know is kamaras play speed is very fast. Dudes ain’t catching him

the first back went in 2020 at what 32 to kc? Then early run after that on some talented backs

I should say I think etienne will probably be gone by our 2nd rounder but I think harris will be there.

folks are saying etienne is faster than kamara all I know is kamaras play speed is very fast. Dudes ain’t catching him

the first back went in 2020 at what 32 to kc? Then early run after that on some talented backs

Agree that Etienne is likely gone by 2a but that Harris is likely still there.

Kamara def plays fast and has insane burst, but Etienne is absolutely faster. He can beat angles in a way that Kamara can't. Kamara can make the guy miss anyway, and I'm not knocking him at all. It's just a really nice bonus for Etienne.

Agree that Etienne is likely gone by 2a but that Harris is likely still there.

Kamara def plays fast and has insane burst, but Etienne is absolutely faster. He can beat angles in a way that Kamara can't. Kamara can make the guy miss anyway, and I'm not knocking him at all. It's just a really nice bonus for Etienne.

what about tendency to bounce with Etienne? Any of that

What was Etienne’s numbers against Notre Dame and Ohio State..
What was Harris’ numbers against the same teams?

Back
Top Bottom