Natty Light | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Natty Light

You mean people on this board are over reacting about 1 game and no less against a young up and coming player, shocker!!!!!!!!!!!

So sad reading the garbage most here can spew out after 1 game, the same guy their making out to be great in A.Rodgers did the same as M.Ryan did in his earlier career but guess we quickly forget that players do actually develope. Wow what a concept for these young QB's! I can't wait to draft Gabbert or whoever to read all the bust posts after the pre-season, let the "smart like dumb truck" posts continue!

I think about it like this...in baseball would you rather have an elite relief pitcher or a good starter? The good starter is gonna make more of an impact in the win column than any reliever. Its great to have that elite reliever, but the position just isnt as valuable.

You need them both

You need them both
You can win in the playoffs with mediocre relief pitching. you aint going anywhere with mediocre starting pitching. Same goes for QBs and LTs.

True we should have all just bought PAt White jerseys

I didn't say you should root for dolphin players who suck.But being obsessed with other teams players or hoping for them to fail just so you feel better not having them isn't something you should spend your time doing either.Just saying.

I don't think anyone is saying that Ryan sucks, he doesn't. This shouldn't be a Henne vs Ryan comparison, because we chose Jake Long with the pick. Jake Long is dominant at his posistion, Ryan is not. Long was cheaper. Ryan would have faired no better here in this offense, especially with our O-line, then you throw in minus Jake Long. Some people on here think if Ryan was here, we would have had the same success as the Falcons have had, which is just funny.

1. Anyone who says Ryan sucks is WAY out of line.
2. Anyone who says he's a great QB is WAY out of line.
3. Anyone who says he's a franchise QB is WAY out of line - not that he won't become one.
4. If Miami had the draft to do over again, M. Ryan would have to be the choice - even though Long is the MUCH better player. QB is just much more valuable than LT.
5. When it looked like we were getting Harbaugh, I thought we'd get our QB for sure. Now, I think there's a 15% chance.
6. If we don't get our QB, we're eternally (or until we get him) ****ed.
7. I remember a thread where people were LOL'ing at other people for saying Rodgers is better than Ryan. If you put all the QB's in the league in a line - factoring in age - Rodgers would be the consensus #1.
8. I knew the Falcons would lose to either the Packers or Eagles - was pretty sure the Packers would beat the Eagles. The Falcons had the luxury of playing the NFC West. They were one of the two or three worst 13-3 teams I can remember; the worst was a Bears team under D. Jauron.
9. My preseason SB picks: Packers vs. Steelers.
10. My week 17 SB picks: Bears vs. Patriots.
11. I'd take J. Freeman over M. Ryan - though, Ryan is currently a little better.
12. I don't know why I decided to make this post a list of numbered points.

I agree with everything but #7 I would take Brady, he may be six yrs older but I know how hes going to play in the SB.....Rodgers throws to many picks IMO but I will say the guy was a stud yesterday, if he can play like that over a long period of time ( not possible) then he will be the best ever.......

and great Preseason pick, stick with it if the Jets can hold the pats off in the 2nd half.....

Sheesh, what a weird collection of football thoughts ... don't know where half of these even come from.

Matt Ryan is young & showed he has a way to go. It wasn't a couple years ago that Aaron Rodgers had the EXACT SAME label ... saying he wasn't as good as Favre ... NOW Look!!

Heck, even Brady had a bad day!! I'd say Brady could torch the Jets 2 out of 3 times he plays them ... today he didn't. Jet's play great, Brady played sub-par.

No more no less ... nothing earth shaking happened today. That's the NFL baby!!

ha ha ha...calling wv "moonshine" lmao...now thats some funny ****

I like WV, but his man crush and shoulda woulda couldas concerning Natty gets old. Its like the old timer at the local beer joint crying over **** that can't be changed.

Natty is a nice QB, but take away his running game, blocking and TE and he fairs no better than Noodle against a Top tier D. Granted he's young but that teams window is getting smaller.

Sheesh, what a weird collection of football thoughts ... don't know where half of these even come from.

Matt Ryan is young & showed he has a way to go. It wasn't a couple years ago that Aaron Rodgers had the EXACT SAME label ... saying he wasn't as good as Favre ... NOW Look!!

Heck, even Brady had a bad day!! I'd say Brady could torch the Jets 2 out of 3 times he plays them ... today he didn't. Jet's play great, Brady played sub-par.

No more no less ... nothing earth shaking happened today. That's the NFL baby!!

Aaron Rodgers is only 18 mos older than Matty Ice; in their careers Rodgers has started 47 games, Ryan 46 so in real playing time, they should be at about the same developmental level. But they're not.

I'm just going to throw this out there. The title of the thread is "natty light" which is a beer I love and enjoy. So when you start a thread about a delish beer and then talk about a ****ing QB, I get a little upset. Hopefully in the future, you will learn how to seperate the two.

I'm just going to throw this out there. The title of the thread is "natty light" which is a beer I love and enjoy. So when you start a thread about a delish beer and then talk about a ****ing QB, I get a little upset. Hopefully in the future, you will learn how to seperate the two.

I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...

I figured it was fitting with your avatar.

Back
Top Bottom