NBA Free agents in 08! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Free agents in 08!

I doubt he would go Minny.

AI wanted to play for Minny. Him and KG are best friends. AI said that in a interview. Even at the all-star game KG said we almost got it done. Philly wanted Foye and a first.

AI wanted to play for Minny. Him and KG are best friends. AI said that in a interview. Even at the all-star game KG said we almost got it done. Philly wanted Foye and a first.

I just don't think it will happen. KG will be gone and he could opt out of that deal next year when AI is a free agent, so they would not have to go to Minny together. They might play somewhere else.

Orlando & Toronto would be extremely smart not to spend a PENNY this summer.

The potential is there for a big 2008 but I doubt it. Timmy isn't going anywhere. Arenas will probably stay in D.C. Maggette and Artest are always mentioned in trade talks.

If anyone leaves I see Garnett and Jermaine O'Neal.

The potential is there for a big 2008 but I doubt it. Timmy isn't going anywhere. Arenas will probably stay in D.C. Maggette and Artest are always mentioned in trade talks.

If anyone leaves I see Garnett and Jermaine O'Neal.

IMO:

-Tim Duncan is locked up in San Antonio
-KG is traded and gets a new contract without the opt out clause
-If Shawn Marion isn't traded, he'll opt in for that $17.8 million

Aside from that, I think we'll see many of those faces hit the market. With Duncan, KG, and Marion off, that should inspire Arenas to test the waters, where he should get a max deal. I don't think he wants to stay in DC as much as he says he does. There is nothing there as far as championship potential. Elton Brand will probably want to play for a better team, as well as Allen Iverson (told you guys that AI to Denver was a dumb move), because Denver isn't getting any further than round 2 with that team.

Monta Ellis, Jose Calderon, and Daniel Gibson are going to receive nice offer sheets.

It will be nteresting to see if Golden State throws cash at Davis and Ellis. :confused:

arenas said he will opt out he doesnt wanna be with washington anymore

He said he'd opt out because he can get more money, it didnt sound like it had anything to do w/ Washington and he said they'd get a chance to resign him. They can offer him the most money I think so it isnt out of the question that he resigns and just opted out to get the bigger contract.

The NBA is set up so teams retain their star players. Any one of those guys would have to take a huge pay cut to sign with another team.

There will be alot of action and Duncan is going to stay thats not even a question in my mind

Back
Top Bottom