NBA Free agents in 08! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Free agents in 08!

I think thats pretty obvious.

Though you have to admit Duncan has had better coaching and teammates than Garnett.

KG has a great game and is all around good! Yes Duncan has had better teammates and coaching no one could deny that.

I think you guys will lay low another year and spend the money next year in Free Agency. I also expect that you guys will draft Noah.
I hope not...we have far more pressing needs like a true scoring SG or a big 5 that can score a little so Okafor can move back to 4

I hope not...we have far more pressing needs like a true scoring SG or a big 5 that can score a little so Okafor can move back to 4

A SG will not be there when you guys pick and Trust me Noah will help the Bobcats score points. He runs the floor great and makes great passes! Also having him and Okafor will be great together.

A SG will not be there when you guys pick and Trust me Noah will help the Bobcats score points. He runs the floor great and makes great passes! Also having him and Okafor will be great together.
True. Brewer certainly wont be there unless we make a huge trade (we have 2 1st rounders).

BTW, what kind of money do you think Wallace will get?

what happened to jameer nelson??

and i wouldnt spend much because the list of FA's next year is so insanly crazy

nelson is not a starting pg. he cant shoot and he turns the ball over to much, not to good of a passer. hes a good back up, but a bad starting pg right now.

nelson is not a starting pg. he cant shoot and he turns the ball over to much, not to good of a passer. hes a good back up, but a bad starting pg right now.

You would be wise to hold on to your money right now and maybe go with a 1 year option at PG.

True. Brewer certainly wont be there unless we make a huge trade (we have 2 1st rounders).

BTW, what kind of money do you think Wallace will get?

He will make quite abit (I don't know exactly the Market for him). I don't think that there is any guard that the Bobcats should really take a shot at. Conley would be nice, But he is not a scorer.

Good, because Chris Webber will be off the books and the Sixers will be under the cap! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom