nba playoffs round 2 discussion thread... | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nba playoffs round 2 discussion thread...

I don't see anything wrong with what he said. In regards to the fouls anyways. Superstars do get calls that regular players don't. Everyone knows that I would imagine. I'm not sure if I believe the theories on Stern paying off refs to call things for certain teams, but we're all well aware that there's corruption among the refs.

all i ask is that the officials let the players decide the games...the heat got bailed out on more bull**** at home in games 1 and 2 then i could count...the techs in game 1 were horrendous and it takes away your aggressiveness...that said game 1 i don't think the c's could have held on...they had tired legs in the 2nd half...game 2 the c's got hozed...just let the players decide it...game 3 wade and lebron earned their fouls as did bass for the c's...i understand superstars and guys who drive to the cup like wade and lebron will get calls cause they create contact but good lord you got to play thru some of that perimeter contact also...wade and james use that off arm to create space off the dribble all the time...i'm not bitching about that...wades a flopper though...guy goes to ground looking to be bailed out so much it makes me want to puke...

let the players decide the series...

and kg if you can go down and do dirty work in the paint like i saw in game 3 from you there's no reason you can't do it each game the rest of the way...man up cause you are a serious problem for the heat down there...i don't want to see you standing around the top of the key in game 4 and on...get in the paint

it sure would be nice if paul pierce would step up and have a big game tonight...

rumors that the bulls are looking to add steve nash and jason kidd to the roster this offseason...

Alright, I do not mean any disrespect to The Spurs or their fans by asking this. I know that they have the ability to win two straight but can they?

Alright, I do not mean any disrespect to The Spurs or their fans by asking this. I know that they have the ability to win two straight but can they?

Doesn't seem likely. OKC is just a money team. I actually like Durant, not so much a fan of anyone else on the team. Perkins I tend to dislike a lot for some reason.

I don't know if the Spurs will get this close again for a while so if this is it, so be it. They've supposedly been done for a years now and keep coming back. Who knows.

****!!!:lol: spurs have too much of the bench not showing up.not enough will to win or play hard.close out games are difficult,but ill wait to see if this spurs team has any balls whatsoever.nobody will pick thiem to win,maybe its enough to ignite something.the first half of last nights game was disgusting,havent seen them play like that in awhile.

BELIEVE

****!!!:lol: spurs have too much of the bench not showing up.not enough will to win or play hard.close out games are difficult,but ill wait to see if this spurs team has any balls whatsoever.nobody will pick thiem to win,maybe its enough to ignite something.the first half of last nights game was disgusting,havent seen them play like that in awhile.

BELIEVE

Sucks that Danny Green has been a flop. Bonner too.

west conf finals is a wrap...bye bye spurs

westbrook killin me with how much he has been ballhawging late in games with durant ready to take over...killin me

i'll be shocked if lebron gets called for a single foul tonight...coming off fouling out for the first time since like 08...ha ha...

Celtics wanted that more and want the series more...no excuses.

oh no they didn't...come on home boys...paul pierce with a straight dagger three in lebrons grill...dwayne wade cries more than anybody i've seen in a while...good lord does that dude cry to the officials...

that zone the c's went to i think gave the heat issues...the zone the mavericks ran last year in the finals did also...make them beat you from the 3 point line...drives lebron and wade bananas who wanto do everything off the dribble

if i'm the heat and i lose game 6 spoelstra gets the axe...i don't understand how he can have especially at the end of quarter possessions some of the stagnant offensive sets i've seen and why the heck doesn't he incorporate the pick and roll with wade and james together working as a tandem...and i also think he allows too many end of quarter possessions by the opposition where he was bad matchups on the defensive end...i mean half court sets on the last quarter possessions with pierce holding at the top of the 3 point line against anyone other than bron baffles me...

if the heat want to trade wade i hope danny ainge comes a callin...not sure how it would work out or if it could but he's still a terrific basketball player...his range on his jumper has been spotty at times this postseason and he plays a game that takes a lot of contact off the dribble which means his shelf life is probably gonna start to show if it hasn't already but i'd still love to have him...the diving and flopping on every shot and on the defensive end would annoy me though...man up

this **** is so rigged

LOL. Nothing rigged about it. The Spurs stood there and jacked up jump shots the entire second half while the Thunder took it to the basket and made clutch shots. The team settling for jumpers never wins.

LOL. Nothing rigged about it. The Spurs stood there and jacked up jump shots the entire second half while the Thunder took it to the basket and made clutch shots. The team settling for jumpers never wins.
Yeah, can't we relate to that after watching our Sixers all year.

Back
Top Bottom