nba playoffs round 2 discussion thread... | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nba playoffs round 2 discussion thread...

its going to be OKC/Miami like the league wanted all along...OKC will be champs...

i agree with that...the thunder bigs and depth the difference...that and westbrook will murder the heat on the pull up etc...murder...the only thing that might hold that okc team back another year is their youth...

unless lebron james continues to stand on his head...and with that guy you can never say never

i agree with that...the thunder bigs and depth the difference...that and westbrook will murder the heat on the pull up etc...murder...the only thing that might hold that okc team back another year is their youth...

unless lebron james continues to stand on his head...and with that guy you can never say never
that and westbrook will not be westbrick like in the spurs series.this youth thing is overplayed.they are primed and ready.they have already run through the old west.they wont be stopped.

good luck covering durant miami.

that and westbrook will not be westbrick like in the spurs series.this youth thing is overplayed.they are primed and ready.they have already run through the old west.they wont be stopped.

they're not going up against an old team though...that said the heat better get them now cause that has dynasty written all over it if they can keep that nucleus together...

they're not going up against an old team though...that said the heat better get them now cause that has dynasty written all over it if they can keep that nucleus together...

well they have beat some pretty good teams old or not.and miami as a team isnt necessarily that young.miami will also have not played a team like the thunder fire power in the playoffs this year.

im not sure how they afford everybody,especially harden and westbrook next year,but im sure they do what they can.

i'm guessing the heat will put lebron on durant...if thats the case i think durants gonna find the going tough...and lebron will still get his against durant all day...perk and ibaka will push around the heat bigs...bosh better hit that 15 footer cause they thunder will clean the glass and move people off the block on d...westbrook will be murder in transition and on the pull up...hell he'll be murder all over the place...he just has to stop trying to be a one man show late in games...give the damn ball to durant...thunder get solid play from fisher and even collison...very deep team...should be a great finals...forgot about sephalosha who's length on d and solid play on screens will be a difficult guy to score on for wade i guess...add in james harden who's game is uncanny with ginobili and wowzers...good luck

if wade plays like he played in this series i'm not sure it will go more than 5 games...but again its all up to what lebron does...that stuff was rediculous tonight...that 2-3-2 thing in the finals also is a big boost for the team with home court advantage...huge

i don't think that series was rigged but do you actually think donahgy acted alone like the nba would like you to believe in the fixing games etc stuff??? the nbas got skeletons and there are many...

Of course he wasn't alone. He even said so in his book, and I believe it. But there's a big difference in Stern rigging games, and refs fixing games. The better team won the series and it wasn't because of Stern giving orders.

where did i say that?im talking game 6 second half...concentrate now...

The Spurs jacked up jumpers the entire second half. That's why they lost. Stop crying about the officials. If they would of attacked the paint instead of settling for jumpers, they would of gotten calls and probably won. Instead, it was the Thunder who took it to the paint and earned calls.

the NBA is a form of modern mass entertainment, and therefore it has to constantly update and promote its products to grab the shorter attention of today's audiences.this is just how the business of NBA is being conducted.

i love the people in this thread defending the officiating. im just wondering what goes through their little heads when they see a game like this... like, is everyone just biased except them? they are the select few who can see through a string of bull**** calls favoring one team and call the game fair? just shoving their heads in the sand, enjoying the wrong side of history.

Just curious.....were all the Spurs' championships won with biased officiating catering to the audiences short attention spans or were those the years when everyone was honest?

i can't even watch game 7...i'll be on a boat in the carribean...can't see how the heat don't take it now anyways...go ahead and put me down for ok city in 6 over the heat in the finals...just don't think the heat can score with the thunder or get enough post o against them...ibaka is gonna be a problem especially around the rim on defense...

come on celtics send those whiny babies the heat home tonight...rise up and dominate

jameshaters-1.jpg

The Spurs jacked up jumpers the entire second half. That's why they lost. Stop crying about the officials. If they would of attacked the paint instead of settling for jumpers, they would of gotten calls and probably won. Instead, it was the Thunder who took it to the paint and earned calls.

dont tell me what to do biased 6er fan and dont ignore the video pointing out all the inconsistencies...show you a video stating facts and you still dont get it...

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Just curious.....were all the Spurs' championships won with biased officiating catering to the audiences short attention spans or were those the years when everyone was honest?

i dont know,were they?were fans complaining about how the games were called during those years.you tell me.

i dont know,were they?were fans complaining about how the games were called during those years.you tell me.

You serious? You don't pay any attention to all the fanatics on the other side? I guess that's the benefit of being a fan.....you only see one team on the court and there are no errs in officiating when your team comes out on top.

You serious? You don't pay any attention to all the fanatics on the other side? I guess that's the benefit of being a fan.....you only see one team on the court and there are no errs in officiating when your team comes out on top.
well at least they were the best team in all their finals appearances,a huge amount of NBA fans would beg to differ about the heat in theirs.never said officiating had to be perfect,would prefer balanced.

so now heat fan wants to bicker about officiating in prior spurs championship series?now that's laughable.

dont tell me what to do biased 6er fan and dont ignore the video pointing out all the inconsistencies...show you a video stating facts and you still dont get it...

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Continue to make a fool of yourself. Makes no difference to me. OKC was clearly the better team in the series. I don't need a video from some biased whiny Spurs fan to tell me any differently because I watched the games. You jack up jumpers, you don't get calls. PERIOD. The Thunder had the balls to attack the rim and force the refs hand, the Spurs did not.

Back
Top Bottom