nba playoffs round 2 discussion thread... | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nba playoffs round 2 discussion thread...

Continue to make a fool of yourself. Makes no difference to me. OKC was clearly the better team in the series. I don't need a video from some biased whiny Spurs fan to tell me any differently because I watched the games. You jack up jumpers, you don't get calls. PERIOD. The Thunder had the balls to attack the rim and force the refs hand, the Spurs did not.

the facts are staring you right in the face.of course some whiny,casual 6ers fan doesnt need a video showing him facts,he'll only ignore it and draw his own conclusion.ball dont lie.did the spurs **** the bed the other nite? yes ... but its also pretty hard to compete when the opposing team receives an additional 13 free throws and other bogus calls.jordans bulls likely dont overcome that.any child can draw that conclusion.i dont know why you cant.

the only fool is one that argues with facts.if this is your only argument,then you surely cant win.deal with it.im not so sure why this is so important to you anyway.there are thousands who saw the game and a wealth of non spurs who watched it and said it was rigged,so dont tell me im foolish.i know what i saw.

hell even LAKERS fans calling me telling me the spurs got jobbed.i suggest you learn something about officiating before you come in here with this useless drivel.

well at least they were the best team in all their finals appearances,a huge amount of NBA fans would beg to differ about the heat in theirs.never said officiating had to be perfect,would prefer balanced.

so now heat fan wants to bicker about officiating in prior spurs championship series?now that's laughable.

I'm not going to argue that officiating determines series. All I'm trying to make you aware of is how stupid you look.

Phoenix Suns in '07. Pistons in '05. Phil Jackson and the entire NBA in '99. You don't remember how ridiculous you thought their arguments were?

I'm not going to argue that officiating determines series. All I'm trying to make you aware of is how stupid you look.

Phoenix Suns in '07. Pistons in '05. Phil Jackson and the entire NBA in '99. You don't remember how ridiculous you thought their arguments were?

typical response from your average everyday butthurt nba fan.you dont see how youve proved my point even clearer?SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT OFFICIATING.has there been?NO.its only gotten worse.

so with this this idiocy you just posted youve basically owned yourself about anything you have conceived about the spurs.

you can do better than that ferret.

typical response from your average everyday butthurt nba fan.you dont see how youve proved my point even clearer?SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT OFFICIATING.has there been?NO.its only gotten worse.

so with this this idiocy you just posted youve basically owned yourself about anything you have conceived about the spurs.

you can do better than that ferret.
If it's anyone, you're the butthurt NBA fan. It sucks your team lost, I get that, but the officials didn't determine the whole series. The officiating in the entire playoffs has been lacking to say the least. Your team just lost to a better, younger team.

If it's anyone, you're the butthurt NBA fan. It sucks your team lost, I get that, but the officials didn't determine the whole series. The officiating in the entire playoffs has been lacking to say the least. Your team just lost to a better, younger team.

not butt hurt at all.you dont have to be butthurt to point out ****ty officiating.look,the thunder are a great up and coming young team and i wish them well,but they didnt need the horrible officiating that occurred in the last half of that game the other nite.

case and point the officiating sucked.again,did the spurs **** the bed YES,but the officials didnt help matters either.im not going to ignore that.

not butt hurt at all.you dont have to be butthurt to point out ****ty officiating.look,the thunder are a great up and coming young team and i wish them well,but they didnt need the horrible officiating that occurred in the last half of that game the other nite.

case and point the officiating sucked.again,did the spurs **** the bed YES,but the officials didnt help matters either.im not going to ignore that.
The officiating has been bad the whole postseason. You know I'm a Sixers fan. In their series against Boston there were so many calls that went the Celtics way. Was it frustrating? Absolutely, but you just have to hope that your team can play through some poor officiating.

I still think the Spurs may have one more run in them, but it's going to be tough with a team like OKC that's great and is going to be great for what looks to be a long time.

To point out bad officiating? No you dont have to be butt hurt at all. To harp on it for a few days while calling everyone who thinks the Thunder would have won anyway (and they would have) butt hurt requires being a tad butt hurt yourself IMO.

The officiating has been bad the whole postseason. You know I'm a Sixers fan. In their series against Boston there were so many calls that went the Celtics way. Was it frustrating? Absolutely, but you just have to hope that your team can play through some poor officiating.

I still think the Spurs may have one more run in them, but it's going to be tough with a team like OKC that's great and is going to be great for what looks to be a long time.

ehh,i hear you,but im not entirely convinced they,(the spurs)do,itll require a superhuman effort by the entire team.however i am amazed that they even made it this far.unbelievable effort from them old farts.:lol:the core is aging.btw,im not at all mad to say the least,but im not seeing any effort from the league to improve at least its officiating.

To point out bad officiating? No you dont have to be butt hurt at all. To harp on it for a few days while calling everyone who thinks the Thunder would have won anyway (and they would have) butt hurt requires being a tad butt hurt yourself IMO.

its all good.ive gotten over it completely.my butt doesnt hurt anymore.:lol:

tbh,i really havent said too much about it.and the thunder may have won,but im not entirely convinced.it hink you may have applied this to the wrong post though.

I'm with you there. Yeah the refs ate ass when it came to some calls but it isn't like SA didn't have their chances. It is what it is.

I'm with you there. Yeah the refs ate ass when it came to some calls but it isn't like SA didn't have their chances. It is what it is.
They made their run, it just wasn't as far as their fans had wanted it to be. They still had a great season in my mind.

the facts are staring you right in the face.of course some whiny,casual 6ers fan doesnt need a video showing him facts,he'll only ignore it and draw his own conclusion.ball dont lie.did the spurs **** the bed the other nite? yes ... but its also pretty hard to compete when the opposing team receives an additional 13 free throws and other bogus calls.jordans bulls likely dont overcome that.any child can draw that conclusion.i dont know why you cant.

the only fool is one that argues with facts.if this is your only argument,then you surely cant win.deal with it.im not so sure why this is so important to you anyway.there are thousands who saw the game and a wealth of non spurs who watched it and said it was rigged,so dont tell me im foolish.i know what i saw.

hell even LAKERS fans calling me telling me the spurs got jobbed.i suggest you learn something about officiating before you come in here with this useless drivel.

They received 13 extra free throws because your team was too scared the attack the paint the entire second half. That's the only fact here. It's you, not me that needs to learn a thing or 2 about this sport if you think you're going to get calls taking jumpshots. So, again, cry harder. You lost. To an obvious better team. :boohoo:You're making yourself look like a fool.

Exactly. People who could give 2 ****s about the Spurs are the butthurt ones. LOL. The Spurs lost because they weren't as good as the Thunder, period.

They received 13 extra free throws because your team was too scared the attack the paint the entire second half. That's the only fact here. It's you, not me that needs to learn a thing or 2 about this sport if you think you're going to get calls taking jumpshots. So, again, cry harder. You lost. To an obvious better team. :boohoo:You're making yourself look like a fool.

please.only after they were forced to do so after ****ty officiating.and i dont give a good gawddamn what you have to say about it.keep praising crappy officiating kid.:lol:

Exactly. People who could give 2 ****s about the Spurs are the butthurt ones. LOL. The Spurs lost because they weren't as good as the Thunder, period.

its obvious with every post you dont know **** about what youre talking about.LOL..there are our rival fans as well as spurs fans that had a problem with the crew that nite.at least theres one thing you cant dispute,i aint a liar...:d-day:

Back
Top Bottom