*** NBA Playoffs *** | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** NBA Playoffs ***

1qre1307734105243-1.jpg

The key was Lebron, when he played like he was capable of Miami crusied. When he struggled the team struggled.

Congrats heat fans on a great year, I'm pretty sure you'll be seeing titles in the coming years. this is painful now but this team will be fine.

its going to be a lot tougher for the heat next year. with the bulls and knicks getting better in the east, and the mavs and lakers still dominant teams along with the emergence of the thunder, blazers and grizzlies in the west..

its going to be a lot tougher for the heat next year. with the bulls and knicks getting better in the east, and the mavs and lakers still dominant teams along with the emergence of the thunder, blazers and grizzlies in the west..

What makes you think the Heat won't get better?? we'll add depth we didn't have this year, and seasoned veterans with talent left will want to come to Miami, the Heat are a team with talent in their PRIME years, add that with being in southern FL. we practically can have our pick at who we want, we're not going anywhere and we're going to get even better.

What makes you think the Heat won't get better?? we'll add depth we didn't have this year, and seasoned veterans with talent left will want to come to Miami, the Heat are a team with talent in their PRIME years, add that with being in southern FL. we practically can have our pick at who we want, we're not going anywhere and we're going to get even better.

never said they wouldn't.and i agree they will,but so will the other teams.

The almost certainty they won't have any cap room to get much better. The Heat are going to have to make very good use of the MLE.

Desean Stevenson is a punk *** ***** and I would love to slap the tattoos off his face....it was hard to watch but congrats to Dirk for getting what he deserved.

...I heard someone,shortly after the season started, say that the Miami Heat were the New York Yankees of the NBA....meaning they were trying to "buy" a NBA title...I think ultimately the Heat couldn't take the heat and crumbled on the sports biggest stage.....I can't see how the pressure to "win it all" won't weigh even heavier on the Heat next year...it will only get tougher from here on out...

As long as the Bulls have 3 dookies on their roster they aren't winning anything and derrick Rose as great as he is has also shown gaging capabilities. I wouldn't worry about the Knicks, they'll be a playoff team and a quick exit again.

I also expect Miami to get better, they will be more comfortable playing w/ each other. As long as they remain relatively healthy they will be the favorites.

The almost certainty they won't have any cap room to get much better. The Heat are going to have to make very good use of the MLE.

If they don't make a single move they should be favorites. What they need they already have on the roster. They need Lebron to play like a star when it matters most, if that happens they will win. he was awful in the Finals and Miami could have won this series.

The heat don't have chavos, will be tough to get better, only option is to trade Chris Bosh.

Back
Top Bottom