NCAA eyes booster's claims Miami players took cash | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA eyes booster's claims Miami players took cash

Now Rick Sanchez is reporting that Shapiro is not the lone booster involved. No surprise but now additional donors being discussed only adds fuel to a media inferno.

looks like we are losing steam on this thread.....just like the UM program!

Just bring up Nick Saban's name...thats always good for 5 or 6 extra pages with this crew.
I'm pretty sure more than half of the people here are trying to fiqure out how to blame the Hurricanes problems on Nick
now.

All right then. Just differentiate from now on. LSU is about the furthest thing from a dirty program as you can get. I DO agree with you that Auburn has to play dirty to keep up with the Joneses. We do not. LSU doesn't have to leave the state of LA for talent.

What's the word on Jordan Jefferson and a couple of other LSU players pulling some guy out of his vehicle outside a bar last night and beating him? It's a big story today, but the details are very sketchy at this early stage in the development...

Fill us in if you get any credible information on that one...

I think they should just give every program except Bama the DP and call it Christmas.

Just bring up Nick Saban's name...thats always good for 5 or 6 extra pages with this crew.
I'm pretty sure more than half of the people here are trying to fiqure out how to blame the Hurricanes problems on Nick
now.

Do you find it incredibly ironic and inconsistent that the NCAA is waiting around for this "bag man" in the Cam Newton case to come forward before they'll act?

They completely skipped over that part in the Albert Means investigation.... despite not being able to locate a money trail in either investigation.

Do you find it incredibly ironic and inconsistent that the NCAA is waiting around for this "bag man" in the Cam Newton case to come forward before they'll act?

They completely skipped over that part in the Albert Means investigation.... despite not being able to locate a money trail in either investigation.

Auburn just now finally won a title after 50 years of cheating like hell trying to. There is no way they can derail that gravy train just yet. Give it a couple years and then they will be stripped of that title when nobody cares and all the revenue is made off the shirts and dvds etc etc.....

Back
Top Bottom