NCAA eyes booster's claims Miami players took cash | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA eyes booster's claims Miami players took cash

Declaring only 8 as ineligible is an indication that UM has reason to believe those 8 have violated rules.

If it was all 12 ruled ineligible then I would agree this is standard procedure.

Declaring only 8 as ineligible is an indication that UM has reason to believe those 8 have violated rules.

If it was all 12 ruled ineligible then I would agree this is standard procedure.

It doesn't show reason to believe anything. All it shows is they don't have the proof to clear those players, so why take chances. It's kind of hard to sort everything out when the allegations are food and drinks, usually for several players at a time as opposed to individual gifts. It's no admittance of any guilt whatsoever.

Either way, anything under $500 won't result in a suspension anyways, and anything between $500-$1000 is a suspension of 10-20% of regular season games. I'm sure we'll survive a few players serving 1-2 game suspensions.

Ruled and declared have different meanings. Miami declared 13. Only 8 have been ruled ineligible.

To me, this is simply careless and misleading reporting from Dinich.

Dinich is an idiot. No wonder she's dating DBC. Birds of a feather... Lol... Seriously though, everyone was reporting 8, including ESPN which had 8 running across the tickers on TV, yet she somehow comes up with 13...

It doesn't show reason to believe anything. All it shows is they don't have the proof to clear those players, so why take chances. It's kind of hard to sort everything out when the allegations are food and drinks, usually for several players at a time as opposed to individual gifts. It's no admittance of any guilt whatsoever.

Either way, anything under $500 won't result in a suspension anyways, and anything between $500-$1000 is a suspension of 10-20% of regular season games. I'm sure we'll survive a few players serving 1-2 game suspensions.
Perhaps nothing to believe from your perspective because you are a fan of the team involved. I am neither Homer or Hater and the view from here is not that they have not been cleared but rather they have a problem. Harris and the LB (can't think of his name) would be the 2 they want cleared in order of priority.

Given Miami's past, those of us who have no interest view this is not at all surprising. Hell even you're local media believes this has happened but proving it will be difficult.

i wonder if jacory is being suspended because shapiro may have bought him that "pimp cup" he was supposed to bring to the heisman ceremony a couple years back......hmmmmmm...lmfao

For the large amount of press this got, nothing has really come up from it...

Don't the Canes play next week? If this season cancellation and death penalty BS is going to happen something should happen this week right?

Back
Top Bottom