NCAA eyes booster's claims Miami players took cash | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA eyes booster's claims Miami players took cash

I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread knew and acknowledged that suspension for certain players were coming.

Some of you other guys made it out to be A LOT worse than what it was...which most Miami fans said that it's not near as bad as the media was making it out to be.

And looky looky...it wasn't.

Now we play the waiting game with the NCAA infractions committee. Definitely won't know anything soon...probably after the season but I think we'll have a better indication once the NCAA rules on the North Carolina investigation.

and some blowhard homers now have massive egg on their collective faces......yep

Like? Pretty sure most of us said small suspensions were coming. I am quite surprised by a 6 game suspension for Vernon though. I was expecting 1-2 game suspensions with a couple 3-4 game suspensions.

Great to see only 1 game for Spence, Ojomo, Benjamin, Forston, and no suspensions for Telemaque and Nicolas. The Armstrong suspension hurts. Our depth at safety is lacking but who knows, maybe JoJo finally shows up. Vernon hurts too, but I expect Chickillo to soften that blow a lot. That kid is a player, freshman or not.

Dude, get a life. The amount of time you spend worrying about Miami is mind boggling because you say you're a Seminole fan.....jealous much?

Dude, get a life. The amount of time you spend worrying about Miami is mind boggling because you say you're a Seminole fan.....jealous much?

It's obviously jealousy. He knows Miami won't be hit as hard as he wishes, and he knows with Golden in and Shantard out, Miami will be back to kicking FSU's *** every year, resulting in him needing to cry himself to sleep every night.

It's right there in post 335 of this thread. But feel free to continue to insult me if it makes you feel any better you loser. No need to insult me because you had to settle with a ****ty FSU education.

i settled pretty well there lil fella, own a house, have Gs in the bank, and only debt i have is my mortgage....thanks anyway

i settled pretty well there lil fella, own a house, have Gs in the bank, and only debt i have is my mortgage....thanks anyway

Doubt that. Your intelligence level and maturity displayed in this thread is probably a good sign of the reality of the life you live.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

somebody is quite defensive, sucks to be wrong

Wrong about one player, Vernon. Whoop de doo.

When you brag about all the $$ you have, it's usually a pretty good sign of over compensating...for many things.

lol, these personal attacks are signs of extreme defensiveness that typically arises when people are embarassed and made to look foolish...i was just responding to R&Rs jab about my education....

Back
Top Bottom