NCAA eyes booster's claims Miami players took cash | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA eyes booster's claims Miami players took cash

Dude, I'm perfectly comfortable in my own skin. But I am also going to call you out when you act like a jackass....which you have been doing this entire thread, and every other thread you comment in for that matter. You've been trying to pick a fight with anyone and everyone...we all get it, you hate Miami, that's cool....but don't pretend like you're just an innocent bystander in this thread.

Dude, I'm perfectly comfortable in my own skin. But I am also going to call you out when you act like a jackass....which you have been doing this entire thread, and every other thread you comment in for that matter. You've been trying to pick a fight with anyone and everyone...we all get it, you hate Miami, that's cool....but don't pretend like you're just an innocent bystander in this thread.

never said I was innocent.....you make a valid point.

and yes, rival fans will pile on when it comes to stuff like this....im sure cane fan had a field day with the FSU academic scandal. what goes around comes around

I commend the Canes for handling all of this very well. They have done everything perfectly for the NCAA and I'm sure that will go a long way in helping whatever penalty they receive be reasonable and fair. Mike James and Lamar Miller are going to have to pound that Maryland defense and outscore em that first game.

lol, these personal attacks are signs of extreme defensiveness that typically arises when people are embarassed and made to look foolish...i was just responding to R&Rs jab about my education....

No defensiveness here. I've said all along suspensions were going to happen, and eventually, some sanctions will happen. If there's any defensiveness, I'd say it's coming from you knowing the penalties won't be as harsh as you'd like, and that these suspensions are minor. I'm quite happy with the results so far myself, having most of our key players being suspended only 1 game, or none at all.

Don't even bother bringing up personal attacks when that's all you've done this entire thread.

time will tell what happens, im not putting any merit into any of your predictions as to what may happen because you clearly have no ****ing clue

time will tell what happens, im not putting any merit into any of your predictions as to what may happen because you clearly have no ****ing clue

In other words, I'm praying to my god Miami gets the death penalty for players taking food and drinks when at best, they'll get hit with USC sanctions, shrug it off, kick FSU's ***** consistently leaving us out of the NC picture like they always have.

In other words, I'm praying to my god Miami gets the death penalty for players taking food and drinks when at best, they'll get hit with USC sanctions, shrug it off, kick FSU's ***** consistently leaving us out of the NC picture like they always have.

keep making yourself look more and more foolish......its comes easy for you i guess

Olivier's father has every right to be furious. They used a donation made to his school from Shapiro against his son. Funny how making donations is allowed when it's in the SEC. It's ridiculous. Vernon and Newton both have their dads ask for donations behind their back. One gets a donation for $200,000, gets off clean. The other asks for $1,000, 6 game suspension. I would sue if I was Vernon's father.

http://dennis-dodd.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6270202/31628535

The Miami president lately has been greeting every new shred of Miami sleaze with her version of fireside chats from her office. Nice touch. Where exactly is that bunker she is speaking from?

Doesn't matter. Shizzle's about to get real. The NCAA suspended eight Miami players Tuesday for varying amounts of time (one to six games) in the scandal's latest chapter. But the most significant thing to come out of that announcement was a name in the first paragraph.

It may wait months or even years for the final verdict but it's clear the NCAA is well on its way to discovering everything Yahoo reported

Back
Top Bottom