NCAA March Madness | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA March Madness

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Ok, first of all ... HOW THE **** DID NOBODY START THIS YET?!?

Secondly, my liver is now officially screwed.

Did that just ****ing happen?

i is confused

They got killed on the offensive boards and blew a big lead but hung on for the win. I'll take it :)

This is why I love march madness. Wow what a game for the norther iowa game going to double ot and I stopped watching it because it really looked like it was over and then xavier wisconsin game. wow

It's been a great tourney so far other than duke getting that creampuff road to the sweet 16. The ACC as usual has proven to be the best conference in the Country setting a record w/ 6 teams in the Sweet 16 and most importantly the Heels are looking like the best team in the Country but IU will be tough Friday Night.

Man, this has been a great tournament. Cinderella is dead, but there's a lot of quality teams left. I'm still putting my money on Kansas. UNC could do it too as long as they don't have a clunker of a night shooting the ball.

I never trust Bill Self teams in March but they are looking good.

Man that Northen Iowa game, I still can't believe they choked it like that. I was watching it, and watched other games because I swore that game was over. I watched Xavier game and saw score shown above with 44 seconds and a 12 pt lead..and then I find out the game went to over time? I'm like what?

Nice to see duke lose before the elite 8 as usual and lose w/ class and dignity as usual:lol:

Hopefully the Heels are ready tonight. Should be a great game.

what an epic comeback....Cuse nation baby!...They were said to not belong, but this cuse team that doesn't belong for some reason is in the final four and just beat a #1 seed and beat one of the best teams in the nation. Not mention beating a good gonzaga team before this game. Boom

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom